Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sons Of Heroes - Clan PK movie

This is a discussion on Sons Of Heroes - Clan PK movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; am i the only one who didnt like it that much ? the editting was nice.. but the pk wasnt ...
Page: 4

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

am i the only one who didnt like it that much ?
    the editting was nice.. but the pk wasnt that intresting

i mean the mage angle was quite boring :s[/b]
    +1 i find it abit long boring only watch 1 min and then saw to much gang banging and closed it

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

ur videos always have... extensive editting, but the pk footage is not exciting at all...

but how do u keep ur files so small, i just made a video in Vegas, and its 600mb and i cant compress it any smaller -_-

shinju

nice preview <3 the editing
    downloading full movie..

Kreeden

100% Pure Elkar

10/10 + edit skills

chimera2888

i didnt like it that much either >.>
    the editing annoyed me
    -mages view
    -kept freezing for to long
    -swicthed between classes to much (that part gets rele annoying)
    the pk was average nothing special...only thing i found interesting was the 20v4 which i only liked the fact that u guys made it outa that alive but when u think bout the orcs u were vsing they played like retards in that clip so....meh?
    others may like it, others wont.
    my rating
    4/10

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

i didnt like it that much either >.>
    the editing annoyed me
    -mages view
    -kept freezing for to long
    -swicthed between classes to much (that part gets rele annoying)
    the pk was average nothing special...only thing i found interesting was the 20v4 which i only liked the fact that u guys made it outa that alive but when u think bout the orcs u were vsing they played like retards in that clip so....meh?
    others may like it, others wont.
    my rating
    4/10[/b]
    most ppl are like omg something other than just fade to next clip like in WMM! AMAZING! so thats why they like it, but i think the editting is way to extensive, and he doesnt show enough pk footage that is exciting...

The longer clips he always uses that Frags: # or Kills: #... but hes done that in all of his videos almost so its just not that creative now

Seekor

9/10
    Good choice on the music
    Action was good
    Editing was great but at 17 minutes i think i had a seizure
    Would have liked to see more warrior/rogue footage
    Could have used some better action clips then the one that was used.
    Not the best movie you have made but very nice job.

welll you have to realise i havent anymore warrior or sin footage... and most of movie was mage, coz he&#39;s sended to me best footage so for those who dont like mages... its worthless...

btw. in long clips i put there Kills: or frags: coz i want to you realize how many kills (how "good") we have got... thats all... i know i CAN NEVER do movie to fit you all... so

Seekor

Oh okay well nice video anyways hope for another one soon.

lust_dark

Good editing skills Good work with sony vegas .

UnnamedByMazek

Download ur movie&#39;s ;]

I was looking forward on seeing this movie, but I gotta say it was a big dissappointment, not the usual elkar quality at all if you ask me.
    Firstly abit too long to keep the interest, mage was ok, some nice tp&#39;s some nicely timed ice-skills but still too much supportmage action becomes boring.

You have set the standars in ko-movies too high yourself by doing so good movies but this movie was a turn to the worse.. even the picture quality was not allways as good as it should be and there were some downright bad editing like the pip/zoom stuff in the 3 1/2 min point, im not used to seeing that in elkar movies :lol:

music 8/10 (most fitted the action but not all)
    action 7/10 (some clips that should not have gone there like the part where you ran around with level 80 priest and after some mindless healing just died)
    editing 7/10 worst elkar movie I have seen, for some1 else I would have given 9+/10 but you have the skills to do better
    overall 7/10 average

action on EW wasn&#39;t about killsm, it was about tanking the best mages on server ... what you the hell want? to kill them all? lol we are not on logos or such new servers where you can kill whole parties of 75+ mages with 2 80lvls...[/b]
    Hmm, since when the best mages on server are still exping @ ew?
    There are not so many logos action out there you must be referring to my first clan movie in some way, mages really should be easy enough to kill with 2 x 80 levels in a party.. I have been the highest level in the clan for long (75level) and even those "pro" townnovaparties with 80 level mages should go down no matter what they do if you only aim the same targets

WiggityWACK

that was an amazing video...i want to watch it again but i have school tomorrow :P keep&#39;em coming man

I was looking forward on seeing this movie, but I gotta say it was a big dissappointment, not the usual elkar quality at all if you ask me.
    Firstly abit too long to keep the interest, mage was ok, some nice tp&#39;s some nicely timed ice-skills but still too much supportmage action becomes boring.

You have set the standars in ko-movies too high yourself by doing so good movies but this movie was a turn to the worse.. even the picture quality was not allways as good as it should be and there were some downright bad editing like the pip/zoom stuff in the 3 1/2 min point, im not used to seeing that in elkar movies :lol:

music 8/10 (most fitted the action but not all)
    action 7/10 (some clips that should not have gone there like the part where you ran around with level 80 priest and after some mindless healing just died)
    editing 7/10 worst elkar movie I have seen, for some1 else I would have given 9+/10 but you have the skills to do better
    overall 7/10 average
    Hmm, since when the best mages on server are still exping @ ew?
    There are not so many logos action out there you must be referring to my first clan movie in some way, mages really should be easy enough to kill with 2 x 80 levels in a party.. I have been the highest level in the clan for long (75level) and even those "pro" townnovaparties with 80 level mages should go down no matter what they do if you only aim the same targets[/b]

well man. how i said i had some serious trouble with rendering which cost visual quallity and then... i dont know... as you can see I dare to say 75% of ppl like it a lot. So I&#39;m sorry you don&#39;t. But it&#39;s sure I can&#39;t satisfated all. Every movie have good moments which i personally like there and bad moments which i dont like but still someone can like it. And of course - I&#39;ve made dozens of movies and every each is different, you can&#39;t think every next movie will be better and better. For someone is this my best movie, for someone like you the worse or the worst one. So all I can say is that I will do my best as usually for next time ...

Btw. I hate comparing with my own movies... when someone said just - I&#39;ve seen better movie from you. If u are say this crappy sentence, tell there what was the "best" movie, coz I really don&#39;t know when always many ppl are considering every new movie for the best.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast