Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Sons Of HeroeS - movie trailer

This is a discussion on Sons Of HeroeS - movie trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gogo full movie. <33 Nice one....
Page: 3

HastaLaVista

gogo full movie. <33

Nice one.

Banned

I&#39;m glad you see my point why i didnt want to public it... IMHO this trailer sux .. its awful, but.. nowdays is rly easy to impress ppl

(no offence ppl....)[/b]
    Your right it IS real easy to impress people.

You should show your videos man from what i seen i see potential. Your big movie will be real good. But it will suck if you edit your movie like you did your trailer.

If everyone had a mindset like this of not showing just because some people would say it sucks then do you think this world would be like it is today?

lopezik

He can edit much but all edits have to be with sense its all about this

Your right it IS real easy to impress people.

You should show your videos man from what i seen i see potential. Your big movie will be real good. But it will suck if you edit your movie like you did your trailer.

If everyone had a mindset like this of not showing just because some people would say it sucks then do you think this world would be like it is today?[/b]
    maybe you should compare this trailer with others from my production... coz i think i did one or two rly good..

knightmaster2118

Best editing....... really nice..... 10/10....... i cant wait till i see the full vid

burningZero

Gl with the full movie now since moviemode doesn&#39;t work anymore..sucks tho:S

Its not bad, but trying to time movements with Knight Online doesn&#39;t work as well as it does with CS. Since you are trying to use the CS style of movie making, where you time the music with your gunshots etc. Much easier to do with headshots eh

Anyways i like your editing but at the same time in the movie i want to actually be able to see your party fighting and not to many effects flying all over the place. Some effects is nice, but don&#39;t overdue it. My 2 cents

Its a trailer.

Not a movie, seems as if you guys don&#39;t know the difference. It would be stupid to make a Knight Online PK Movie with the action cut like that. But in a trailer it looks nice because it doesn&#39;t give away the best scenes and it quickly shows some editing skills and all the players involved.

oO Jc Oo

goood edit but ur pk was boring :/

so beautifull. Very good job. Can&#39;t wait more

Banned

Its a trailer.

Not a movie, seems as if you guys don&#39;t know the difference. It would be stupid to make a Knight Online PK Movie with the action cut like that. But in a trailer it looks nice because it doesn&#39;t give away the best scenes and it quickly shows some editing skills and all the players involved.[/b]
    Well yeah but to much switching characters made me like dizzy of some sort. Was kinda annoying. There was someone who made a video with the music with the kills very good and that was not annoying.

But its not like he showed us the characters 1 time around giving us a taste of them, he showed us over and over changing frequently and thats what was wrong.

Like i said i bet the movie would be spectacular but if i t involves switching the characters this frequently then it will go down in shames like the trailer did. I am looking forward for the movie.

I bet more then half the people here are just saying 10/10 just for a extra post count

nathan16

pk movie wil be pretty ok.. editing went over the top

Nice intro, you know what you are doing ;p
    Look forward to your pk movie!

10 !

I&#39;m glad you see my point why i didnt want to public it... IMHO this trailer sux .. its awful, but.. nowdays is rly easy to impress ppl

(no offence ppl....)[/b]

dude dont care about the stupid comments, i really like it and everybody can see
    it was a lot of work to make such a damn nice trailer.
    a trailer is mostly a fast cut of nice sceneīs to show some of the best things in a really
    short time and thatīs why i think it is not too much edited !!
    i cant wait to see the full movie so make it 20th february or somthing plox

10/10

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast