Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

this ss is for the gm

This is a discussion on this ss is for the gm within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; do you feel special that GM likes you? awww...
Page: 2

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

do you feel special that GM likes you?

awww

Banned

infact the gm of ronark likes me and he told me to upload the ss on ko4life blog so he could look it, and thats what i did,cappiche? please dont respond anymore on this toppic
    for all noobs that say bad things: I already did send it to k2,NO i dont know if he got banned by the sending to k2 , SECOND OF ALL its not going here about WALL HACK,its here about NP transfering!

/CLOSEE!!!!!!![/b]
    the GM told you to post it here? LOL! thats the most stupid thing i have ever heard, he would of rather just have u pm it to him on the officials, not post it here. and he is np transferring, so what? people do it all the time and they dont get banned for it. there is no difference in np transferring than there is in town nova, and people do it ALL DAY LONG. stop trying to act tough.

LOL @ everyone who was complaining about it being legal to get up there.

braze

the GM told you to post it here? LOL! thats the most stupid thing i have ever heard, he would of rather just have u pm it to him on the officials, not post it here. and he is np transferring, so what? people do it all the time and they dont get banned for it. there is no difference in np transferring than there is in town nova, and people do it ALL DAY LONG. stop trying to act tough.[/b]
    Stfu its true i posted that ss on ko 1 week ago so e wouldnt find it back,thats why he said place it on ko4life and you dont know shit ,np transfering is btw illegal ,believe me or not ,im going to ignore any further bullshit of you ,have a bad day!?

Banned Senior Member

Didnt read all but if u leave Bilfrost u get in a big Area... run around and u can get there.

but ok with the np transfer ure right xD

and wrong section cheater section?

braze

doesnt matter ,i posted here before also somethng for my gm ,and he knows this blog better then hte others ,so i just posted it here so he could findit easly aga

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

of your gm?

ahahhahah

*boner*

why post here on ko4life if gm's dont even look at this forum?[/b]
    They do look at this forum,along with a lot of other forums.

braze

omg u guys never learn it,? this gm is new at ko he is hrere for like euhmm few weeks.. he even didnt knew ko4life....

swishersticks

infact the gm of ronark likes me and he told me to upload the ss on ko4life blog so he could look it, and thats what i did,cappiche? please dont respond anymore on this toppic
    for all noobs that say bad things: I already did send it to k2,NO i dont know if he got banned by the sending to k2 , SECOND OF ALL its not going here about WALL HACK,its here about NP transfering!

/CLOSEE!!!!!!![/b]
    lol ok whats his ko4life name if he likes you so much and wheres the SS of the ingame chat with the GM telling you to post it in ko4life :lol:
    im sure you would have SS it if he said "ko4life"
    and the option to send ksc of cheater would go directly to someone to K2 and not to a computer im sure

braze

euhmm he doesnt got a own account here?? hes just a guest ,prick give me ur msn ,i'll try to find it i dunno if i got ss of him saying post but i got several other ss's that proof enough

Banned

Stfu its true i posted that ss on ko 1 week ago so e wouldnt find it back,thats why he said place it on ko4life and you dont know shit ,np transfering is btw illegal ,believe me or not ,im going to ignore any further bullshit of you ,have a bad day!?[/b]
    so town novaing is alright? but np transferring is illegal? why isnt doing town nova's bannable then? ask your "gm" friend that. and your still bullshitting yourself, there is NO reason for you to make a retarted topic like this in order for him to view someone np transferring, it happens EVERYDAY and this single guy is banned for it? thats hard to believe from k2. what is the gm's name, what server? where is he from? i could impersonate a gm and say "post on ko4life, im a gm, i will get him banned" your probably to gullable to understand. god this forum is turning into ranking.

braze

Lol you some stupid shit my gm even heald me while we were doing town nova and ran always next to me... np transfering is illegal ,cause it stands in ko staff rules, go read em noob, town novaing is just a matter of being strong and good enough to tank towers!

When did they invent cordinates into CZ when you killed someone ? I've never seen it befor.

Banned

Lol you some stupid shit my gm even heald me while we were doing town nova and ran always next to me... np transfering is illegal ,cause it stands in ko staff rules, go read em noob, town novaing is just a matter of being strong and good enough to tank towers![/b]
    god your so fucking stupid when it comes to this game, give me proof and ill stop talking. go watch one of my video's to see how "noob" i really am.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast