Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Steven, lol?

This is a discussion on Steven, lol? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; holy shit wow derek, i had a selling topic on like the 2nd week of the server because fierce left ...
Page: 4

holy shit wow derek, i had a selling topic on like the 2nd week of the server because fierce left and we didn't have any1 to do ko stuff with, and pancho only had 3 ppl and no more, 1 more than u big wow :/.

Limited Edition! Senior Member

I was not shouting, another AFK member was. I wouldn't shout non-sense. But, he did, and so did you. Diffrence was, again, the lying. Derek never lied, you did. Honestly I'm disappointed in both, but lying over a game is a joke.[/b]
    lol @ ur comments, u keep pwning urself, by every word u say, i recommend u just stop.
    and u said: "lying over a game is a joke" lets rephrase that, crying over a game is a joke.

Banned

Steven, i dont recall ever saying pancho was selling, im almost 100% sure that was East, not positive.

I did make a joking comment about his number of sharers(and named random names, clearly a joke).

You on the other hand, started spamming im racist before i said a word.

PaPaSmurF

He did lie, saying pancho is selling his account is a lie.. saying he has 10sharers is also a lie. This whole topic could of been avoided if your leader and the rest of your clan never went around shouting random shit about pancho in the first place.[/b]
    You were spamming ignorant shit about Derek being racist. Which is a big lie. You first started yelling stupid shit, then Derek.

lol @ ur comments, u keep pwning urself, by every word u say, i recommend u just stop.
    and u said: "lying over a game is a joke" lets rephrase that, crying over a game is a joke.[/b]
    Why did you bother posting exactly? Another ignorant cunt who should stay off the internet. Ty, bb.

Anyways, I just wanted people to know this is all a lie, and thats all. I'm not sour towards pancho, or Vicarious. I'm done reading this topic. I have done what I wanted to do.

Steven, i dont recall ever saying pancho was selling, im almost 100% sure that was East, not positive.

I did make a joking comment about his number of sharers(and named random names, clearly a joke).

You on the other hand, started spamming im racist before i said a word.[/b]
    cant admit that you and other clannies were spamming shit about pancho? had you or your clannies never said anything i wouldnt have either

hi[/b]
    Hello.

Banned

my combo was shit? hmm maybe thats why i had borded dragon. btw who are you?
    who was being childish in AFK? that person was you. You were shouting pancho is selling his char.. pancho has 10 sharers and many other things..

anyways im done with this retarded topic :lol:[/b]

omg PROLLY CUZ UR ITEMS DOUCHEBAG?!?!
    if i had good items i could get that too god i hate ppl like you go die in a river

if i had good items i could get that too god i hate ppl like you go die in a river[/b]
    go offtopic somewhere else

yoursodone12

go offtopic somewhere else[/b]
    Go suck your Peruvian buddy somewhere else.

if i had good items i could get that too god i hate ppl like you go die in a river[/b]
    good items? like what?.... oh wait, did you even play logos?

Banned

Kingship is a joke, only thing it provides is more money for a individual player.

OOOO you can make exp events , I have a 30 day exp event called plat premium. Oh wait, lets not forget there power of weather changing.

Fake ass Xmen -_-.

Ezquerra

cry him a river :P

yoursodone12

cry him a river :P[/b]
    There are plenty in Peru. How about you go take a dive in the closest one and don't come back?

Go suck your Peruvian buddy somewhere else.[/b]
    where's a insanity member that can make me a " Pancho Made Me Cry " banner like insanity's xD

yoursodone12

where's a insanity member that can make me a " Pancho Made Me Cry " banner like insanity's xD[/b]
    Mexicans don't make me cry, they make me churros.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast