Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Story of a little boy who cries

This is a discussion on Story of a little boy who cries within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Someone started crying :lol:...
Page: 2

D0ntLikeAFreak

Someone started crying :lol:

XenaFtw

pfff

Touchfemale

PSYK0SIN

^^ as decent light mage in edana i tanked all rogues in the way ^^ i was afraid of duffers nd warrs Rogue was my cheapest kill =D Redball his ass till he runs if hes lucky xD

D0ntLikeAFreak

a good combo/mh rougue can take down like any mage he wants, strongest mage i know frm girakon is erm, forgot his nick some lightning mage, but if u arent below 70 and got some power there is noway a mage can beat u

Boyce

If the dude posting this is "HIV" then i can understand ComeToVs 100%.

keep attacking from the middle of ur friends and he will get mad worst =d

a good combo/mh rougue can take down like any mage he wants, strongest mage i know frm girakon is erm, forgot his nick some lightning mage, but if u arent below 70 and got some power there is noway a mage can beat u[/b]
    I remember killing you on my level 54 +7 crystal mage on Edana... so I guess ur not that kind of good combo/mh rogue.

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

a good combo/mh rougue can take down like any mage he wants, strongest mage i know frm girakon is erm, forgot his nick some lightning mage, but if u arent below 70 and got some power there is noway a mage can beat u[/b]
    is it kloud?

chimera2888

If the dude posting this is "HIV" then i can understand ComeToVs 100%.[/b]
    dont talk shyyt bout HIV h34r:
    hes got mad tp skillz ^^

on topic mage's TACTIC is to hide behind other party members and nova the shyyt outta ya h34r:
    lolz ComeToVs is prolly just pissed cause u probably went to arena and started novaing his Vs's or
    u stayed at the edge and nova then when any one cames close to u, u just walked back......if he is complianing about that
    then u deserve to get flammed by him lolz :lol:
    i hate it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much when mages do that in arena, then 2 sec later they pm u saying "JAJAJAJAJAJAJ"....

200 ac is badddd.... go int lol ...... if my brother's mage had 200 ac he would have no computer left lol

Love this one lol, I mean what the hell does he think mages do? They sit in the back and ks / nova anyone while doing their best to get away from damage, lets face it no matter what a mage has shit ac unless with like a dread shield but even then, and they have Higher hp, But goes down very fast especially against sins.[/b]
    Wrong. ^^

Hey cutie Senior Member

SUCH BAD AC OMG

but LOL at pms cuz if u were fucking novaing him and icing him just for fun in arena, and THEN he started flaming you
    then i think you fucking deserved it, cuz any motherfucker who just ices and novas when ppl are doing vs is a just fucking pathetic turd

tyvm for reading

D0ntLikeAFreak

is it kloud?[/b]
    Ofcours it is NOT kloud, that would be one of the last mages i'd call a good mage.. some human mage from brosbeforehos .

to shellshocked, stupid shizofreen, go get a life ur lying the shit out of your moms ass with what you're saying now. You're a discrase for the humanity

hiv i only see u in human towers, but i dont think i've ever seen you die
    (u know how people rush the towers/spam novas, never seen u die from it)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast