Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Super Pedal!?

This is a discussion on Super Pedal!? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; looks like a stapler and i dont think this thing will make minor comboing "better" just easier....if u move the ...
Page: 2

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

looks like a stapler and i dont think this thing will make minor comboing "better" just easier....if u move the front of your foot up and down fairly quickly (anyone with this will do this as fast as they can) your foot will just get tired pretty fast from all the lactic acid building up. Hands are better ^^

Turkish commercial

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

Turks...

King0fKingZ

thats not enough they selling cheating keyboard with automatic button press and automatic mouse press
    look http://comtek_knight_combo.sitemynet.com/urunler.html

I wrote on cafegeveze that is fuccking cheating and the mods orod_reth and gratis said it isnt cheating it is a legal business LOL

WHAT THE HELL ???

Ainelover

i press faster minor with fingers then feet :/ , i would rather use the pedal for pots,

kibal

i press faster minor with fingers then feet :/ , i would rather use the pedal for pots,[/b]

yah so imagine if u can still minor urself like u do already + this pedal doing minor lolz.

yea he would run so fast from mana, so he wouldn't attack XD

what a fuking turks >.> thats unfair lol

DarK

pretty sure u wouldnt have to pump the pedal... If i knew how i would try to make it kinda like a car (u push it down for faster... let it off for slower )

XRAG3

what ıs thıs .Noobs need this. Thnks4God give me hands 10 finger for ko ı dont need pedal rulaz (*_*) IF you loser buy ıt now

haha crazy turks <_<

Havoc2

That is how it is used.. translator for the win.

You can hold it down and it says. and I&#39;m not quoting this im just typing what I remember.

If you hold down the pedal it will clear your mana withen 2 seconds.

The bonus you get with the pedal is that it soul pots you as well, it has a rythmated time that after it adjusts to the speed of the skill you are using, it will pot accordingly. It is in perfect sync with KO..

so it does 19 minor heals and a soul pot but it does them in a rythm so you never stop minor healing and it auto pots, the downfall of this.

You will see alot more turkish rouges stop attacking mid 1v1 because it doesnt conserve mana for any attack skills / cures / light feet. You can register the pedal to skills like 1920 heal / howling sowrd, and other shit like that, which it will pot you the amount needed for every few 1920 heals... You CAN set it to hp pots and it will use an hp pot every time it cools down.

Downfall : no mp pot if you set it on hp, no hp if you set it on mp.

They are trying to make a duel pedal for it so you can have 1 pedal for hp 1 pedal for mp and duel minor heals..

all i hear is stupid crazy turks i think its brilliant even tho i wouldnt use coz i hate rogue ^^

Banned

thats not enough they selling cheating keyboard with automatic button press and automatic mouse press
    look http://comtek_knight_combo.sitemynet.com/urunler.html

I wrote on cafegeveze that is fuccking cheating and the mods orod_reth and gratis said it isnt cheating it is a legal business LOL

WHAT THE HELL ???[/b]
    always knew gratis was an evil bastard. u cant say thats not cheating

Banned

zuahahaha minor using pedal fwt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast