Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SuperDonkey Ares Ardream Sin PK

This is a discussion on SuperDonkey Ares Ardream Sin PK within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I came......
Page: 3

I came...

Magenta

the video is new because you can see at the HP Bar its bigger then the old one[/b]
    There is no "?" to ask questions, so i can't be FF ;-) .

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Danny baba you still at Ares? ill come DCZ there soon when i get my job money , would love pking with ya :]
    Bazlaha ahi![/b]
    he left Ares mate,
    he went to CW, so did i

I miss Ares

he left Ares mate,
    he went to CW, so did i

I miss Ares [/b]
    AQ

igor_lazar

he left Ares mate,
    he went to CW, so did i

I miss Ares [/b]
    we miss you<3 and danny like&#39;s donkey&#39;s<3

nice vid m8, good ol days aight?><

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

we miss you<3 and danny like&#39;s donkey&#39;s<3

nice vid m8, good ol days aight?><[/b]
    Kankyyyyyyyyyyyyyy get me and killing info to a mage and sin in BoV so we can own ares again =(
    VPN too plx ;D

Miss you too achi (omgthisisme)

AndrewT1

nice 10/10

igor_lazar

Kankyyyyyyyyyyyyyy get me and killing info to a mage and sin in BoV so we can own ares again =(
    VPN too plx ;D

Miss you too achi (omgthisisme)[/b]
    /Sorry you are a scammer, no one trusts u<3

Il check, but doubt it;P u can play mrs xD

gotbluntzz

well geared welll skilled well feared one tip for u used to play a ardream rogue with 1650 ap try using ur weaker skills first then suprise them with ur spike everyone run from u cuz u prolly spike them 1k+ without there dd and 800+ with it but all in all loved the music loved the actio of ur tank very good rogue have any pks of ur 80if that 80 rogue was urs?

Damn the US army should hire you cuz u sir are a fking TANK !! Wow

Song names please ?

well geared welll skilled well feared one tip for u used to play a ardream rogue with 1650 ap try using ur weaker skills first then suprise them with ur spike everyone run from u cuz u prolly spike them 1k+ without there dd and 800+ with it but all in all loved the music loved the actio of ur tank very good rogue have any pks of ur 80if that 80 rogue was urs?[/b]
    Yeah, I&#39;ve done that for many of my versus because people tend to run away from me in Ardream once their HP bar is at 30% and they know my spike is coming right back. Sometimes, I only use thrust and spike only for the end for when they start running. This is also one big reason as to why I quit the character in the first place, it got boring running after the same exact people over and over again. Then end up dying because they decide to come back at me with 2 or more parties which I obviously can&#39;t take alone or even with my duo pker, SuperCamel the ice mage, lol.

Yes, that lvl 80 sin in the beginning was my assassin. XynSatioN - I was realllllly feared by every human in CZ (I had the strongest dagger on the server) and I wish I still had clips of my 80 rogue&#39;s pk and versus, I do, but nothing special at all, very boring stuff. Back when I still had my 80 rogue, I didn&#39;t tweak my PC to the best of it&#39;s recording ability, later on after I sold that dagger for a bunch of +9&#39;s and +3&#39;s I learned to stabilize my FPS while recording and became more serious with fraps. Unfortunately by that time, it was too late to get GG clips of XynSatioN in action or the much better days of SuperDonkey with a Shard+10, getting 150 kills in war, just with an ice mage beside me <3

Song names please ?[/b]
    I posted it on the YouTube video and you&#39;ll notice there&#39;s large yellow text on the bottom of the screen for when songs begin. Better doing that than listing them in the end of the video

1) Scar Symmetry - Morphogenesis
    2) Zebrahead - Falling Apart

I&#39;m glad you guys like it, it makes me want to make more videos <3 But with what character?

Trawma

Awesome tank man!! XD

Deleted the raw movie file and uploaded to MegaUpload, more importantly bumped the topic and reposted because YouTube blocked this video for the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Switzerland. Enjoy<3

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

that's some old school dcz my nigga

miss Ares ardream <3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 4
    10-24-2010, 02:02 PM