Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

TauruS Vs Movie 4

This is a discussion on TauruS Vs Movie 4 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you fail at warrior, just... just, sorry.. like wow... shock stun in vs' and the others too, just a waste ...
Page: 5

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

you fail at warrior, just... just, sorry.. like wow... shock stun in vs' and the others too, just a waste of time, no offense :x

WaSaBaBasdf

lol, we had 4 vs that day...that was the only one where he "owned" me badly. I have 4.3k hp in that fight and using 1500/300 scrolls and he uses shock stun everytime at the beginning so I'm already down 2k hp when I can start hitting him. 1 of the other 3 vs he had about 30% hp left, 1 he had 1 MAYBE 2 staff hits left before he died, and the other was 5-10% hp left. I've already spoken to him on msn back after he first made the video about why he chose that vs to use (obviously trying to make himself seem more ownage), and he said "it's his video and he can do what he wants". But when a mage with 4.3k hp/930 ac or w/e fights a warrior with 3k+ ap and 10k hp on scrolls and gets that close to winning (not this one in the video) then something is definately wrong with the warrior. I have beaten Taurus on numerous different occassions as fire as well as light, it just depends on that particular fight on that particular day.[/b]
    I can understand you bro cause he did the same with me...
    But if taurus can really beat us why doesn't he fight us again?

Even my combo is better, and mine sucks too imo

iiason

nice vses.

xstep

7/10

King0fKingZ

Lehaine are u not the old owner of Iamvillager?...U think u are always the best same also vs XaerOo u told us u owned him everytime but we saw on youtube another winner^^

Number one OWNED

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uUC9UmwN84I

here u rinning like a gay is this better ? OWNED

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UOYAwvCFwlI

here u running too OWNED

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HrDvefjT4OQ

for the items that u had u played very crap and funny was that u never made a movie inside your char

WaSaBaBasdf

Lehaine are u not the old owner of Iamvillager?...U think u are always the best same also vs XaerOo u told us u owned him everytime but we saw on youtube another winner^^

Number one OWNED

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uUC9UmwN84I

here u rinning like a gay is this better ? OWNED

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UOYAwvCFwlI

here u running too OWNED

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HrDvefjT4OQ
    for the items that u had u played very crap and funny was that u never made a movie inside your char [/b]
    his first video is the only one that he beats me.. (it was the first time that i was playing on iamvillager and i hadn't my gear finished)
    and the second one he uses axe def part.
    at third video as you can see in first vs my scrolls run out so he kills me(first hera transformation scroll and then when i run back,i got no speed pot) ..at second he got restore from priest..and at third he starting frapping when i already had a lot less hp than hp..dont be noob.you can understand that he used abyss pot and then he started frapping..
    if you lose 1-2 vs in the 100 that you have made it doesn't mean that he can generally kills you
    and tbh if you want ask xaerq if i was better or no than him..he will answer you
    see you noobie

THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE..

and if i could frap i could show you numerous vs that i beat every person who pks in cz :P

and xaerq is much better warrior than taurus..pff

come for vs..i wait for you

diez?! oh shit so did u picked the worsts 80s? diez should have some 80s who can kill him easy cos come on he misses skill every 5 sec =9

King0fKingZ

his first video is the only one that he beats me.. (it was the first time that i was playing on iamvillager and i hadn't my gear finished)
    and the second one he uses axe def part.
    at third video as you can see in first vs my scrolls run out so he kills me(first hera transformation scroll and then when i run back,i got no speed pot) ..at second he got restore from priest..and at third he starting frapping when i already had a lot less hp than hp..dont be noob.you can understand that he used abyss pot and then he started frapping..
    if you lose 1-2 vs in the 100 that you have made it doesn't mean that he can generally kills you
    and tbh if you want ask xaerq if i was better or no than him..he will answer you
    see you noobie

THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE..
    and if i could frap i could show you numerous vs that i beat every person who pks in cz :P

and xaerq is much better warrior than taurus..pff

come for vs..i wait for you[/b]
    blablabla au always find a lame excuse this are enough videos to show that XaerO was better

u said he used axe defense but both side had walkyrie huhh how u can see that u have xray glasses 0_o u ran away with cs and he killed u

haha u havend't finished ur gears ? who cares? fact is u lost

the only vs i saw that xaero did with taurus was that taurus wins

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bZVjWmtdFUw

WaSaBaBasdf

blablabla au always find a lame excuse this are enough videos to show that XaerO was better

u said he used axe defense but both side had walkyrie huhh how u can see that u have xray glasses 0_o u ran away with cs and he killed u

haha u havend't finished ur gears ? who cares? fact is u lost
    the only vs i saw that xaero did with taurus was that taurus wins

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bZVjWmtdFUw[/b]
    i know that he had axe def cause i know the dmg that i hit every person and i can realise when smn is using axe or spear def parts NOOB CAUSE I SEE MY DMG
    learn playing..
    and pff..taurus kills xaerq..hahha..go vs him now..i wanna see you..hahhaha
    you always shows video before 1-2 years..lets see you now..

and really stop being so much asshole..read what i write and then answer..if you wanna continue lying go create your own forum and start spam lies..
    stop being idiot and think before you write anything
    we are not enforced to hear your bullshits

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

To point out LeHaine is MY char, The odd movie I have done from my vantage point was before I hit lvl 80 ( was when I got pissed with the greath clan )

Reason why you wont see more 1 v 1 from out point of view?? Oh because Vista is shit for running KO let alone with fraps running in the back ground.

Again I say stop being a jackass and rematch the people as they are now. LeHaine has MY items which I got not Villagers obviously unlike you I do have real life friend outside a net cafe I choose to play this game with.

Word of warning fucking with an admin on these forums who will abuse he powers is a really dumb idea. Savi?

King0fKingZ

To point out LeHaine is MY char, The odd movie I have done from my vantage point was before I hit lvl 80 ( was when I got pissed with the greath clan )

Reason why you wont see more 1 v 1 from out point of view?? Oh because Vista is shit for running KO let alone with fraps running in the back ground.

Again I say stop being a jackass and rematch the people as they are now. LeHaine has MY items which I got not Villagers obviously unlike you I do have real life friend outside a net cafe I choose to play this game with.

Word of warning fucking with an admin on these forums who will abuse he powers is a really dumb idea. Savi?[/b]
    dude I'm not sady and I don't care who playing the char on the time he got pwned fact is he lost u must accept that but I see that u can't take criticism same like Iamvillager he find for every vs a lame excuse sorry but criticism is a general principle without this u can't bulid and moderate a forum. u playing for a title or just 4 fun?

Taurus wrote: Felix check this before u write that u lost only 1 time and abyss pot isn't a solution to win a VS...thx
    I can take criticsm everybody who don't like my combo just say his own view and i accept this and never flame anybody for it same like giorgio ! giorgio disgrace me on msn and he always talk that he is the best i can't understand how a guy can so big headed. Just say SAD for him....and to BFD u said that u just lost 1 vs and killed me few times show me a proof that u killed me and don't lie here plz I hate liar check the video all can see how u run away and lost 2 times more...thx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWdxjscipb0

already said I'm not taurus just write for him cuz he can't login ehre he have turkish Ip atm baris playing taurus and sady quit game..when u have a message to taurus i can deliver to him...thx and have fun all

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345