Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Templar Knights video

This is a discussion on Templar Knights video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Edana's boring all orcs are macroing in Luferson and all the human are duping in morodon...Sultans doing both at same ...
Page: 2

Jimbo

Edana's boring all orcs are macroing in Luferson and all the human are duping in morodon...Sultans doing both at same time ofc

give it a month or 2 then maybe a few more ppl might start to pk to make it fun but atm theres no1 in cz, I gave all my items to a gay german and might come back for a spot of pk every now and then

Perfect

Originally posted by Ki1laH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki1laH)</div>
    Originally posted by Fear@
    <!--QuoteBegin-T0wn3R

pk is very difficult when meowmix is with party full in bowl *-_- *

party did not have rogue *:lol: *

the bad thing is some scenes are cut when they are killing *-_- *

and nice song *

We never afraid of anyone in the bowl ^.^

That video is hilarious tho :-P
    Lol the part where we killed you at dm's is funny to me because i remember you guys all chasing me there cuz i was trying to see how far you guys would chase, and i was like why the hell are they still chasing me, then i realiezed...hey they might be doing dms! lol

And ya, we arent either. :P I hate some orc clans that change servers after they lose, as you have seen i like to suicide when theres no humans on. :unsure:[/b]
    lol we dident plant to take a dm you towned after a long run and we said you no what fuck it lets take a dm so we did 1 then got elixer then couldent help ourself 2 souls then when we did another i think mm showed up O.o

Originally posted by Jimbo
    Edana's boring all orcs are macroing in Luferson and all the human are duping in morodon...Sultans doing both at same time ofc

give it a month or 2 then maybe a few more ppl might start to pk to make it fun but atm theres no1 in cz, I gave all my items to a gay german and might come back for a spot of pk every now and then *

anonym1ty

We showed up because you guys made some poor mastodon farmer unhappy The guy pm'ed me asking for us to help him get you away from his mastodons (possessive!). Anyhow, I have some footage of that day as well xD. The party vs party fights we had were fun though. Its scary going up against TK because of the fat warriors you have running around the complete healers Also, damn Fear with his legcut.

T0wn3R

its true i saw rogue with dual shard +8 and bp with MS +8 (and the worse thing… i hit him 4xx with spike )

and luferson is full of macroers now, if anyone go goblins maybe can find more than 10 archers macroing

Alive

can some plz filefront it.

Alive

can some plz filefront it.

kibal

Originally posted by T0wn3R
    its true i saw rogue with dual shard +8 and bp with MS +8 (and the worse thing… i hit him 4xx with spike )

and luferson is full of macroers now, if anyone go goblins maybe can find more than 10 archers macroing

shards +8 on edana ?, i didnt c them

kibal

Originally posted by T0wn3R

shards +8 on edana ?, i didnt c them

Perfect

Yep has full chitin +8/15 duel shards +8 reported to gm and now she/he is banned guess what the account was only 4 days old and level 60

Perfect

Yep has full chitin +8/15 duel shards +8 reported to gm and now she/he is banned guess what the account was only 4 days old and level 60

kibal

Originally posted by Perfect

I hope ur leader start report orcs bug abusers too ( like he did with some humans) cose im bored of c them glitchin .

kibal

Originally posted by Perfect

I hope ur leader start report orcs bug abusers too ( like he did with some humans) cose im bored of c them glitchin .

EatMeTheMage

am i in it?

EatMeTheMage

am i in it?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast