Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Tez trailer lvl 80 warrior

This is a discussion on Tez trailer lvl 80 warrior within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Movie was not bad but cut the boring parts out of it - Too much footage - Too much OB ...
Page: 9

Movie was not bad but cut the boring parts out of it

- Too much footage
    - Too much OB camping, neways dont get why you risk that NP for nothing >.<

I missed the real fights. 0 fights in it, oh yeah the start was a fight, you and yr duffer. Expected more such a things then just OB camping >.<

To all combo flamers, prove that ur better and then open your mouth. Unless then, stfu.
    About music, you cant pleasure all. Daft Punk is not bad, but I didnt like the first song though :P

lol give me some fotige and ill make you a bethere movie i am a editter btw not a fighter ^^
    i know what i say^^

halifax

if your trailer is a taste of whats to come I dont think anyone would want to watch that shit. That pk was so boring and u frankly arent all that good, just high lvl.. . . . . You suck tez

ff sux

could anyone upload it on youtube please?

poiz3n5

the movie was fun and all, try to "fast foward" that ob part lol.....
    and hell blade isnt so good like ppl think, godfather or w/e on ares would only hell blade me 600-700 with 800 ac
    now with 1.1k ac he hits me like 500, most warriors with howling hit me more ;/
    lol

Banned

if your trailer is a taste of whats to come I dont think anyone would want to watch that shit. That pk was so boring and u frankly arent all that good, just high lvl.. . . . . You suck tez[/b]

ok thanks....i still like the girl in your pic even though u will never get anything close to that....also if i recall i didnt ask you to like it or me....its just a post i made for a movie i made...you didnt have to dl or look at this post....its your choice just like its your choice to say i suck when you dont have a clue and just like i can say your a douche...but differance is mine is fact that your a douche cause of the way you posted with no facts but rather just flames....please let me know when you get some balls to back up your mouth...come diez and 1v1 me...i will wear 0 armor

anyways to the other guy hellblade is actually awsome....also if u had 800 ac i would hit you for close to 1k or more

last i would gladly say come see my combo to anyone who thinks it sucks....i can show you and then you can actually flame with some facts instead of the bs that spurts out of your ignorant childish mouths

good thing is that full pk movie cant be worse :P (unless you make it 1 hour movie with same things ^^), well its kinda strange when you telling that you knew you had bad combo there cose of fraps, you knew it may be boring and you still posted it, dont post that kind of movie if YOU KNOW it sucks and ppl will not like you. Anyway I believe that full version of movie will be fine.

Banned

good thing is that full pk movie cant be worse :P (unless you make it 1 hour movie with same things ^^), well its kinda strange when you telling that you knew you had bad combo there cose of fraps, you knew it may be boring and you still posted it, dont post that kind of movie if YOU KNOW it sucks and ppl will not like you. Anyway I believe that full version of movie will be fine.[/b]

yeah but i didnt ask for anyone to like me...i could care less....i posted it as preview of some things to come...the ob thing to me is cool since everyone who is flaming me has no balls to do it but yet they talk shit

w/e who cares

Havvk

tez i have the fraps of that amazing 1 v 1 against our dear rogue friend who never thought he would get owned by a naked guy
    :lol: i can send to u or maybe if that rogue dont pay me some gbs h34r:

Banned

tez i have the fraps of that amazing 1 v 1 against our dear rogue friend who never thought he would get owned by a naked guy
    :lol: i can send to u or maybe if that rogue dont pay me some gbs h34r:[/b]

havvk they say my combo sucks

lol fuck em

anyways yeah send it to me and dont post it cause that was a vid i was going to use in the movie.....owning pimped out level 73 rogue with all +1 items and i was naked with nothing but my raptor +8

i will msn u later for it

dartagon

it was good, but you didnt showed the power of a lvl 80 wawa, i hope youll show ur real skills in the full movie because for me i saw a simply lvl 70+ warrior, i know lvl 80 wawa own :blink: just prove others that your not what they think because that trailer just ruin your reputation oh and if possible cut or advance the walking momments cuz theres no action

i hope the full movie will be an ownage gogogo and pwn them all B)

Ok Tez,

Got some things for ya..

1st of all you dissin 0000000 for his movie and combo.. But Cyrus is much more skilled then you..

I Saw you comboing.. and you suck.. I&#39;m sorry to say this but.. You look like a babashopped lvl 80 Turk.. :blink:

Work your combo.. You&#39;ll be great.. You got the Items.. and the Level..

And try make better quality..

Btw, The music was Great.. Reggeaton + Good old song .. ONE MORE TIME I loved that one

Good Luck ..

Banned

Ok Tez,

Got some things for ya..

1st of all you dissin 0000000 for his movie and combo.. But Cyrus is much more skilled then you..

I Saw you comboing.. and you suck.. I&#39;m sorry to say this but.. You look like a babashopped lvl 80 Turk.. :blink:

Work your combo.. You&#39;ll be great.. You got the Items.. and the Level..

And try make better quality..

Btw, The music was Great.. Reggeaton + Good old song .. ONE MORE TIME I loved that one

Good Luck .. [/b]
    thanks and i know and come diez and let me show u combo with no fraps....if u all could see the fps i get with it.....6 at best ROFL

the combo is fine i get 5 hits every time with raptor and now 6 alot too thats max for warrior raptor combo

Aba and havvk can atest to this....they thought it sucked to until i 1v1 both of them...now they know the otherwise

i ordered a better vid card already but its not here yet....actually working on a whole new pc that will rip

P4rthen0n

Aba and havvk can atest to this....they thought it sucked to until i 1v1 both of them...now they know the otherwise[/b]
    You got 8 lvls on them. :unsure:

Banned

havvk and aba werent good either last i checked.

i really hope you were kidding about making a 1hour KO movie.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast