Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

USKO Highlights

This is a discussion on USKO Highlights within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Off topic: Just curious how minorheal shows up 2 or 3 times before the effect actually occur. Trying to minor ...
Page: 7

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Off topic:
    Just curious how minorheal shows up 2 or 3 times before the effect actually occur. Trying to minor as fast as i can and still doesnt work.[/b]
    Double/Triple minor ftw?

ROFL! How can you compare the two WHEN PATO IS SEXYPAPI! That's who bought the account. Anyway, do w/e idc.[/b]
    pato isnt sexypapi. -_- sexypapi is dblue/sinsexy from logos. pato is just some sin who played girakon. he was alright but never really stuck out as a great sin imo.

pato isnt sexypapi. -_- sexypapi is dblue/sinsexy from logos. pato is just some sin who played girakon. he was alright but never really stuck out as a great sin imo.[/b]
    Re-Read, Pato sold his sin, sexypapi bought and nt'd. BB

Re-Read, Pato sold his sin, sexypapi bought and nt'd. BB[/b]
    so how can u compare 2 DIFFERENT players? just cause its the same character doesnt mean its the same person lol... thats like saying the new owner of 0000000 is the same as the "legend" 0000000. im not saying sexypapi is a legend but just giving an example. well w/e.

on topic: the only kinda new movies that impressed me were fastfingaz or something like that and nordfront's movie.

so how can u compare 2 DIFFERENT players? just cause its the same character doesnt mean its the same person lol... thats like saying the new owner of 0000000 is the same as the "legend" 0000000. im not saying sexypapi is a legend but just giving an example. well w/e.

on topic: the only kinda new movies that impressed me were fastfingaz or something like that and nordfront's movie.[/b]
    I ask how you can compare them when they never went at it, and they played Girakon at different times.

I ask how you can compare them when they never went at it, and they played Girakon at different times.[/b]
    i can safely say that hakantr1903 plays worse than 0000000

don't need to play against each other to know who's better. you can learn enough playing against/with them to judge them.

Why all when talk about diez videos all forget CHUSCO video?

For me is one of the best video from dies

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

ROFL! How can you compare the two WHEN PATO IS SEXYPAPI! That's who bought the account. Anyway, do w/e idc.[/b]
    huh? wait so because he bought his account they're supposed to have similar skills? errr.. ok lol, i don't quite see your point here and that big rofl is lke right back at you :/

<3. tbh alot of girakon vids were pretty dam good. that server had alot of GGs and i miss pking in the early server days :/
    im gonna check if i still have it[/b]
    woah ur stil here

huh? wait so because he bought his account they&#39;re supposed to have similar skills? errr.. ok lol, i don&#39;t quite see your point here and that big rofl is lke right back at you :/
    woah ur stil here [/b]
    I was trying to say you never saw them play at the same time, that&#39;s the best way to make comparisons imo.

I was trying to say you never saw them play at the same time, that&#39;s the best way to make comparisons imo.[/b]
    I pk&#39;d with both and i can safely say sexypapi was better, dunno about in vs&#39;s and such but as a support/party rogue he was one of the best.

huh? wait so because he bought his account they&#39;re supposed to have similar skills? errr.. ok lol, i don&#39;t quite see your point here and that big rofl is lke right back at you :/
    woah ur stil here [/b]

yeh i still visit these forums sometimes, i think ko4life>ko lol specially the media section and offtopic media

DarkSynth

in edana, me a lvl 62 mage at the time i think
    killed best warrior on server ev3rgreen
    ill post ss in next post

Kinshi leader of shinigami made a final movie called Memoir.
    Its the best Warrior pk video ive seen so far. And it was a big headliner when he got banned by a corrupt GM.
    This shit should be in it

LOL @ THE CYBER!

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

I don&#39;t remember ko hp/mp bar having such lag? T_T His mp/hp bar don&#39;t move in vs&#39;s etc.[/b]
    yeah thats the whole thing with minor :P you dont see it go down unless he stops for 0.5 seconds or so.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast