Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 86
Like Tree45Likes

VendeTTa 7 VS 7 Integrity

This is a discussion on VendeTTa 7 VS 7 Integrity within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by COLATO Why should it get shut down because of few people taking it waay too serious and ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COLATO View Post
    Why should it get shut down because of few people taking it waay too serious and arguing on everything that comes to mind, when there are many of us who actually play the game simply to have fun and realize that win or loose, its only a damn game.
    He was trying to pull "the cool kid reply"
    he probably gives 3 fucks about USKO

  2. #62
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    so you say I'm 2 faces person, you think any of the people I play with would actually come and play with me ?
    Unlike cuban, need to buy his clan members.
    =)

    And even tho he pissed on you when he was in my clan, once we had our little fight there you saw him clanless and right after you ran and asked him
    come clan bro?

    maybe tell us what he told you?
    he never asked me or sash(as far as i know at least) to join integrity even though i see they do treat their clan members better than you treat your's. funny how your whole argument is that cuban helped gear his clan members... wouldn't that just be a normal good clan leader helping to gear his members? not saying a clan leader should buy their members stuff but each to their own

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    he never asked me or sash(as far as i know at least) to join integrity even though i see they do treat their clan members better than you treat your's. funny how your whole argument is that cuban helped gear his clan members... wouldn't that just be a normal good clan leader helping to gear his members? not saying a clan leader should buy their members stuff but each to their own
    Alex if integrity is that great why you didn't join them?

  4. #64
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    Alex if integrity is that great why you didn't join them?
    not my decision. rakatansua is pretty great too speechlessness also has the right mentality on how to run a clan. hes adding players that he sees potential in that doesn't have the best gear yet and people that isn't the best players but is teaching them how to play without being a total douche about it.

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    not my decision. rakatansua is pretty great too speechlessness also has the right mentality on how to run a clan. hes adding players that he sees potential in that doesn't have the best gear yet and people that isn't the best players but is teaching them how to play without being a total douche about it.
    I couldn't careless about speechlessness or integrity



    Renzo sux

  6. #66
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    not my decision. rakatansua is pretty great too speechlessness also has the right mentality on how to run a clan. hes adding players that he sees potential in that doesn't have the best gear yet and people that isn't the best players but is teaching them how to play without being a total douche about it.
    I'm confused because you msged me this morning when you logged onto dcz and talked to me about what happened which i already heard from others sash and adi getting into a fight and you said in your msg when i said i wasn't there you said me either...so if this was between them then why are you making it your problem also and bringing it to the forums for nothing. You are just sharing his warrior so why get involved
    FreakingOut likes this.

  7. #67
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    ha
    best inglish
    It's actually worded properly...

    Would you say "where is they?" best inglish

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerwaaah View Post
    i am ashamed that u are from the same country as me.
    Why? Because he dislikes your clan? Lmfao.

    "Oh you don't like justin bieber?! im ashamed that you are from the same country as me" Is what a retard would say.


    sry guise I see so much stupidity cluttered up I feel like I gotta say something
    Bathory likes this.

  8. #68
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    it's actually worded properly...

    Would you say "where is they?" best inglish


    why? Because he dislikes your clan? Lmfao.

    "oh you don't like justin bieber?! Im ashamed that you are from the same country as me" is what a retard would say.


    Sry guise i see so much stupidity cluttered up i feel like i gotta say something
    how for god sake do you compare justin bieber with a human being? Thats total racism and insane madness!
    wargrim likes this.

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    It's actually worded properly...

    Would you say "where is they?" best inglish


    Why? Because he dislikes your clan? Lmfao.

    "Oh you don't like justin bieber?! im ashamed that you are from the same country as me" Is what a retard would say.


    sry guise I see so much stupidity cluttered up I feel like I gotta say something
    Sorry but your comment doesn't make sense.

    #RazorBieber
    wargrim likes this.

  10. #70
    Senior Member FreakingOut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sweden, Stockholm
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    I'm confused because you msged me this morning when you logged onto dcz and talked to me about what happened which i already heard from others sash and adi getting into a fight and you said in your msg when i said i wasn't there you said me either...so if this was between them then why are you making it your problem also and bringing it to the forums for nothing. You are just sharing his warrior so why get involved
    O_o ...... +1 sad to see him flip like that,

  11. #71
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    Mario saw the proof

    I spoke nice to you because you were nice back then. Before this feelingonfire effected your brain.

    You forgot when you said Hamad join integrity? What's did I say?

    If you have balls say it here.
    umm hamad , renzo not scammer but maybe 2 faced ahahahah

    what did u say to him ?

  12. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Hahahahaha madrid <3

  13. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    Sorry but your comment doesn't make sense.

    #RazorBieber
    LOL!!!! RazorBieber
    I guess retards know their business
    BEST!!


    Alex it's one thing to fight/hate Adi but to flirt with Integrity? Come on man! After all the shit you talked about them?
    Last edited by wargrim; 05-13-2014 at 12:17 AM.

  14. #74
    Senior Member Bathory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

    sry guise I see so much stupidity cluttered up I feel like I gotta say something
    Don't let them suck you into the stupidity...

  15. #75
    Senior Member rdamas75's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    625

    Default

    Posting it for someone...

    Hamad I am so fed up with your shit you are a complete hypocrite, you have bounce around from nation to nation from clan to clan and have said a lot of shit about everyone who is in the opposite side of you for you interest those who know you now don't want you around typical back stabber...you talked a lot shit about Adi and you still do... behind his back obviously its reasonable to say that you are afraid of the guy but you my friend you just take it to whole another level.
    P.S this is for Adi to refresh your memory Hamad was texing sending your sister picture. guess who got a hold of it?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. VendeTTa 8 VS 8 Integrity - Anatolia
    By VendeTTaLeadeR in forum Media
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-01-2014, 07:58 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 06:43 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 05:43 PM
  4. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 05:34 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:08 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •