Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Viktor Ardream Pk Vid. Vol.2

This is a discussion on Viktor Ardream Pk Vid. Vol.2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ChaosFactor i liked it, Also, you should consider restating 54db -45heal i know you will lose torment ...
Page: 5

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosFactor View Post
    i liked it,

Also, you should consider restating 54db -45heal

i know you will lose torment but,

you usually hit 1 by 1 , shield - debuff - kill - shield, and so on

you will have malice parasite (wich i think is enough for what you doing and your gear) and 2k heal.

i used this stats configuration on int debuffer and on my bp and it is pretty usefull,

i am sure you will like this,
    54 db? why not 54 heal? get complete heal and 45 db? lol

mirek

great movie

very nice pk for ur gear id say its more than good
    but dcz in c-west seems like full of noobs it wont be hard with them did i saw a rogue with plate helmet ? xD

anyway 7.5/10 good job

theres no denying that in this movie, when viktor was playing on human side. GS did suck.

noone can deny that. im not judging them nor am i saying the people in the movie sucked, im just saying, in these scenes they were a fail.

GS are however the second best clan in ardream on c-west (FJ first:P)

m4cios

great movie 8/10

Kmatic

if you malice and paracite someone they have no hp and no defence....how is that even close to fair??? ill tank a bp on my rogue with malice on no prob i wont cure and guess what ill stay there and die if he is beatting me....cuz i have rexpect for him because he didnt need to paracite me to kill me means he has some kind of skills not jsut noob paracite malice spam 2 skills dead in 2-3 hits....atleast the rogue class takes skills to be good at unlike bps

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kmatic View Post
    if you malice and paracite someone they have no hp and no defence....how is that even close to fair??? ill tank a bp on my rogue with malice on no prob i wont cure and guess what ill stay there and die if he is beatting me....cuz i have rexpect for him because he didnt need to paracite me to kill me means he has some kind of skills not jsut noob paracite malice spam 2 skills dead in 2-3 hits....atleast the rogue class takes skills to be good at unlike bps
    then be a bp... a skilled bp is good in debuffing/healing/shield-weapon changing/ and for last a skilled bp has good combo...
    and if u dont cure urself while u have cure pots, that means ur a noob... sry but thats the truth. This game is not fair, actually a BP is stronger than a rogue in VS.(if both are skilled GGs ofc)

Kmatic

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    then be a bp... a skilled bp is good in debuffing/healing/shield-weapon changing/ and for last a skilled bp has good combo...
    and if u dont cure urself while u have cure pots, that means ur a noob... sry but thats the truth. This game is not fair, actually a BP is stronger than a rogue in VS.(if both are skilled GGs ofc)
    ok retard if you could comprehend what i was saying by i wont cure a malice in a vs with a bp its to even the odds retard i embrace the malice in a vs but a paricite is too much with malice

ok retard if you could comprehend what i was saying by i wont cure a malice in a vs with a bp its to even the odds retard i embrace the malice in a vs but a paricite is too much with malice
    you still dont cure yourself... waste of being rogue instead warrior...
    BP debuffs you, thats why hes a bp *cough* retard *cough*
    stop crying

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

kmatic , i didn't even vs anyone in my movie ^^

isn't the point of pk to kill your enemy? or did i miss something?

he didn't even vs anyone in the movie lol.

Kmatic

yeah that is the point of pk but how is it fun for yourself when you 2 hit everyone how is it fair or fun i belive in shit being equal sorry for being a fair person thats just how i am

i think fair vs are in arena... i mean you as assassin vsing a bp, you guys fight like 3-4 times, 1x tank battle, 1x only heals, 1x only debuffs, 1x all skills are enabled and you can TaLk to each other etc... but in cz/rlb/ardream the morals are changing!

CaribouLou

S> DD talia 20m for viktor :P :P fukin naap

BullsEye

Nice video man especially the beginning. You got some skill, shows skills>gear in some cases, dont find too many of those these days keep it up.
    9/10

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast