Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

weird novas in moradon

This is a discussion on weird novas in moradon within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Those novas will come out in future expansions,cuz iv seen those animations before. Arishta was playing,since he was on C-west ...
Page: 2

Those novas will come out in future expansions,cuz iv seen those animations before. Arishta was playing,since he was on C-west 1 all day. Prolly hes the one doing it[/b]
    I've had these animation b4 FF has been released...

Mixer

I've had these animation b4 FF has been released...[/b]
    Thats because they are IN OUR CLIENTS,in the FX folder,i can easily make the normal novas look like those,its only about reneaming xd

Thats because they are IN OUR CLIENTS,in the FX folder,i can easily make the normal novas look like those,its only about reneaming xd[/b]
    what are their names?

Mixer

what are their names?[/b]
    Hmm idk atm,dont got ko installed...
    will check soon and pm you

ChowBoy

Those are some cool looking novas

xanarchistx

It's not a GM.

That's a version of the archer DC hack that allows a character to packet the server a number of times with the level 80 novas.

Yes, this is confirmed.

It's not a GM.

That's a version of the archer DC hack that allows a character to packet the server a number of times with the level 80 novas.

Yes, this is confirmed.[/b]
    yeah sure... the thing is that there is NO such a thing as a lvl 80 nova lol..

this IS a hacker.
    lately he also tried to DC everyone in eslant like 10 seconds before juraid started by making EVERYONE look like some1 tped on them...
    the arrow shower hackers know ppl remove the arrow shower animation to not dc so they try other animations

Mixer

ROFL @ level 80 nova,and nova dc hack
    LMAO
    Arishta does that,he used to do it while we were talking 10 mins before BDW,when i was borred Arishta said watch this,tped me to emc,and started throwing wierd ass novas lol
    btw Arishta helped me resolve 3 issues so far,best gm ever <3

5DollahSuckySucky

ROFL @ level 80 nova,and nova dc hack
    LMAO
    Arishta does that,he used to do it while we were talking 10 mins before BDW,when i was borred Arishta said watch this,tped me to emc,and started throwing wierd ass novas lol
    btw Arishta helped me resolve 3 issues so far,best gm ever <3[/b]
    dont act like u kno everythin, arnachist is right theres a video of some guy droppin all these novas. matter fact a week ago there was a guy named something Tester droppin novas in middle of moradon using a rogue character and then later was shooting 12973192873 arrows at once dcing every1

Banned

I&#39;ve seen this on C-west late at night in morodon several times. I was guessing it was gm&#39;s bored tryin to DC ppl, because alot of folks got das-boot. About half of morodon got DC&#39;d.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

nope, all original game files[/b]
    there&#39;s ur mistake. i cant explain novas but i can tell u to delete magic_skill_2 tbl from ur data folder and u will never dc ever again from an arrow hacker.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12