Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Well that was close...

This is a discussion on Well that was close... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what the hell did you solo at apos that dropped a wp? O.o...
Page: 3

J

what the hell did you solo at apos that dropped a wp? O.o

Last time i killed reminants after war, dropped ruby ring and chitin shell, i weighted too much, putted str clothes and couldnt loot anymore... sux!

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

<3 BigFatBob

Originally posted by dbkiller
    I just want to say two things . *
    1) Its truely nothing special.
    2) Your HP are shitty :P

OMG lol, if ur gonna insult the man for his HP then atleast do it right. Happy english baba :lol:

BigFatBob

Well, thanks to all the people that stuck up for me and my shitty HP. :P I guess I'll just black out my HP for all the other people before I post pics here. And by the way, I wasn't farming. I was passing by looking for the Kekurikeukublahblahkakaehfu123807r guy. I stopped at the raiders, aoe'd them ONE TIME, and the 2nd one I looted had a ring, but my damn inventory was full. How the hell was I supposed to know I was gonna get a ring from a single aoe? So yeah, I pretty much barely had time to pick it up. I know it's nothing amazing, but I thought it was cool, so I shared it. Sucks it had to turn into a flame war over HP. Mod lockage pl0x?

Kik0

Originally posted by BigFatBob
    Well, thanks to all the people that stuck up for me and my shitty HP. :P I guess I'll just black out my HP for all the other people before I post pics here. And by the way, I wasn't farming. I was passing by looking for the Kekurikeukublahblahkakaehfu123807r guy. I stopped at the raiders, aoe'd them ONE TIME, and the 2nd one I looted had a ring, but my damn inventory was full. How the hell was I supposed to know I was gonna get a ring from a single aoe? So yeah, I pretty much barely had time to pick it up. I know it's nothing amazing, but I thought it was cool, so I shared it. Sucks it had to turn into a flame war over HP. Mod lockage pl0x?
    Yeah, I've had 2 kek rings dropped to me in 2 years, one was right after coming back from the abyss after scoring a dex+9 earring(when they were actually worth something) and pissing about in mordon while gloating on clan chat. The second was me fucking about with critical light on my priest, 3rd raider dropped one. Every time I try farming for one I get nothing :/

Hahhaha I had that @ lycaon pendant, and was too late, even.
    Good job, all people flaming don't know your playing style, so just ignore em. ;-)

HoodFizzle

Originally posted by J

Sir, His name is Attila. Atilla was the leader in charge of the assault team for the dark army. After the downfall of the Patos’ dark army, they have been reorganizing for a counter attack.
    He is lvl 85 and he has about 26-30k hp, 2k ap and 1k defence... he spawns in el-morad, karus, cz and in adream.
    the drop rate is arround 20-30%
    oké? -_-

LoveHurts

Originally posted by HoodFizzle+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HoodFizzle)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-J

Sir, His name is Attila. Atilla was the leader in charge of the assault team for the dark army. After the downfall of the Patos’ dark army, they have been reorganizing for a counter attack.
    He is lvl 85 and he has about 26-30k hp, 2k ap and 1k defence... he spawns in el-morad, karus, cz and in adream.
    the drop rate is arround 20-30%
    oké? -_-[/b]
    lol that's a good way of putting it or just say he kill an attilla and he was by an apostle when he killed it i think :S

Fallensix

hih

LiveWire

Originally posted by BigFatBob
    Fine. I put it back.
    Orrrrr you could gift me it :P
    And they prob jelous cos they had 2 buy all there items cos there fat n cba 2 farm patienly
    shame on you n00bs (bit hypacritical as i am a n00b to) :lol:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123