Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

whats rong in this picture? :P

This is a discussion on whats rong in this picture? :P within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im sure , how old is she / he , sad when kids call other ppl kids when there the ...
Page: 7

poiz3n

im sure , how old is she / he , sad when kids call other ppl kids when there the ki, and who been playing 17 hrs straight

DragonFire

Originally posted by poiz3n
    im sure , how old is she / he , sad when kids call *other ppl kids when there the ki, and who been playing 17 hrs straight
    Don't know, but he Very anoying.

N1GG4

omg second time i have to say this. NOTHING WRONG WIT THE PIC..

He did this to laugh at all of you people wasting your time trying to figure out whats wrong with an ss..

The thing thats wrong with this WHOLE PICTURE is you guys have no lifes cause all you do is sit on your ass and stare at an ss and post what you think is wrong with it when theres nothing wrong about it.

That kid just fucked with all of your heads cause he's just lookin at how many people would care enough to actaully look at it and then post what they think is wrong jeese.

P.S. im laughing my balls off right now cause of all these posts just for a stupid ss that was basicly made as a scam to waste your time.

Originally posted by N1GG4
    omg second time i have to say this. *NOTHING WRONG WIT THE PIC..

He did this to laugh at all of you people wasting your time trying to figure out whats wrong with an ss..

The thing thats wrong with this WHOLE PICTURE is you guys have no lifes cause all you do is sit on your ass and stare at an ss and post what you think is wrong with it when theres nothing wrong about it.

That kid just fucked with all of your heads cause *he's just lookin at how many people would care enough to actaully look at it and then post what they think is wrong jeese. *

P.S. im laughing my balls off right now cause of all these posts just for a stupid ss that was basicly made as a scam to waste your time.
    Do you ever add anything to a conversation? I don't know what you're acting so cocky about.. your signatures are shit.

N1GG4

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-N1GG4

That kid just fucked with all of your heads cause *he's just lookin at how many people would care enough to actaully look at it and then post what they think is wrong jeese. *

Do you ever add anything to a conversation? I don't know what you're acting so cocky about.. your signatures are shit.[/b]
    listen man i never assumed my sigs are the shit aight.. and im just tryin to make it so people will stop wasting there fuckin time cause if you havnt noticed theres really nothing wrong wit the pic and if there was then the person who posted would actually have said something you guys ever think of it that way?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by poiz3n
    im sure , how old is she / he , sad when kids call *other ppl kids when there the ki, and who been spamming 17 hrs straight
    fixed it for ya. But yeah, some retard kids think of themselves as grown and mature persons...

S> mirrors

Originally posted by N1GG4+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(N1GG4)</div>
    Originally posted by Eric@
    <!--QuoteBegin-N1GG4

Do you ever add anything to a conversation? I don't know what you're acting so cocky about.. your signatures are shit.
    listen man i never assumed my sigs are the shit aight.. and im just tryin to make it so people will stop wasting there fuckin time cause if you havnt noticed theres really nothing wrong wit the pic and if there was then the person who posted would actually have said something you guys ever think of it that way?[/b]
    I have a problem with what you said because of how you said it. Don't assume someone has no life just for reading a topic and replying to it... Chill with the flames.

N1GG4

im just in a bad mood but w/e just had to stop this crap cause people havnt realized it yet.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

i think its the fireball animation that stays on the warrior, or it might be (maybe im not really sure) the nova animation in the background u can kind of see the flames goin up, dunno if thats inferno or not :blink:

TreeBark

... The problem is that he clicked on his human friend in pic 1, and it showed as enemy...

Perfect

what is it and lmao on the bunny :lol:

poiz3n

lol nigger_elite go play ur gay private ko servers cuz u suck at life

you're using cats eyes instead of lupine eyes, so you have to stop twice as often to put it back on?

wraith86

Originally posted by BFD
    you're using cats eyes instead of lupine eyes, so you have to stop twice as often to put it back on?
    cats eyes has a faster cast which is usefull when alot of people are chasing you and you wanna know exactly how many there are and from what ive heard/noticed you can see stealthed sins farther away compared to lupine.

FatM4n

I love how some ppl never get bored of flaming me. Get a lief kids, pls you need it later in life trust me

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast