Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Who´s is fucking lucky?RUN I DID SS IN IT page 4

This is a discussion on Who´s is fucking lucky?RUN I DID SS IN IT page 4 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; die pls...[/b] Coz i made a Dth+8?;S Dude that s just a game dont wish any1 anything bad irl ..... ...
Page: 4

die pls...[/b]
    Coz i made a Dth+8?;S
    Dude that s just a game dont wish any1 anything bad irl ..... bcoz he pwns in a game

Flonne

I have my secret char <3 ged...If i m sooo noobish why any1 couldnt pwn me when i played GedKalesin...i invited any1...even aviv on tez couldnt...[/b]
    i had to comment on this one -_-
    how do u expect anyone to go against a char who has no +7s at all(everything is higher than +7), and prolly full +2 uniques?
    and pfft aviv <_<

i had to comment on this one -_-
    how do u expect anyone to go against a char who has no +7s at all(everything is higher than +7), and prolly full +2 uniques?
    and pfft aviv <_<[/b]
    Bro he has Skelly In rocs+1 We+1 Pe+1 that nothing special u have to see tez´s items +3><

Devilishd

Good Job Ali

Nvm this guys... they r crazy, when i made my glave +8 in old KE i was so happy like u

Many ppl think be inpossible this things, i thinked the same in past, until a day my friend made a Glave +9 in Xignom... and still until today... many thinked in dupe, but burned the tongue

Lol <3 ty

Banned Senior Member

Ok I gotta reply to this stupid topic
    Well , first of all I was INT build when we fought ali ( kaan ) w/e u wanna be called and you know it
    Second , Ged&#39;s uniques and items are way better than tez&#39;s and way higher than +2 ( 5000 hp buffed on Tez against 8000 hp on ged according to you isnt really fair dont you agree? )

Ok I gotta reply to this stupid topic
    Well , first of all I was INT build when we fought ali ( kaan ) w/e u wanna be called and you know it
    Second , Ged&#39;s uniques and items are way better than tez&#39;s and way higher than +2 ( 5000 hp buffed on Tez against 8000 hp on ged according to you isnt really fair dont you agree? )[/b]
    I showed u fraps of his items little piece of shit...u saw +2 uniques?Soon Ged is 80 then we can do again ... i thought u will quit.Better than tez´s items? How can som1 have +4?Gogo lie more Saishi and me know how u lie...ROFLZ

Banned

zzzzz can you both shut up and just play the game for fun ffs

fuck what everyone esle thinks or cares about...just be honest and true to yourself and above all have fun

B@RTOK

Reading this post is possibly one of the worst ways to spend my time. You are telling people that you have a secret character? Is this character your own or someone else&#39;s? No one cares if you can log onto a lvl 80, because you didn&#39;t take the time to lvl it yourself. Also you saying that you rape in CZ is highly unbelievable. I can rape sins on my int priest in any 1v1 most of the time, and a few warriors as well. That doesn&#39;t make me a beastly character, it&#39;s just the class that you are. INT priests should be able to 1v1 almost any class in the game and win. I believe maybe you one a few 1v1 in CZ on your priest I don&#39;t believe he owns everyone he comes in contact with. Have fun with your DTH+8 cause it is still a stupid weapon, you wasted what 60 stat points to hold it? That&#39;s pretty retarded IMO. Sell the fucking thing for a holy animor +6-7 or a smite +6-7. But no one would most likely do that cause DTH SUCKS. And you didn&#39;y answer my previous question. What weapons were you using in arena? Why 2 1-handed weapons?

Reading this post is possibly one of the worst ways to spend my time. You are telling people that you have a secret character? Is this character your own or someone else&#39;s? No one cares if you can log onto a lvl 80, because you didn&#39;t take the time to lvl it yourself. Also you saying that you rape in CZ is highly unbelievable. I can rape sins on my int priest in any 1v1 most of the time, and a few warriors as well. That doesn&#39;t make me a beastly character, it&#39;s just the class that you are. INT priests should be able to 1v1 almost any class in the game and win. I believe maybe you one a few 1v1 in CZ on your priest I don&#39;t believe he owns everyone he comes in contact with. Have fun with your DTH+8 cause it is still a stupid weapon, you wasted what 60 stat points to hold it? That&#39;s pretty retarded IMO. Sell the fucking thing for a holy animor +6-7 or a smite +6-7. But no one would most likely do that cause DTH SUCKS. And you didn&#39;y answer my previous question. What weapons were you using in arena? Why 2 1-handed weapons?[/b]
    little jealous boy...did u ever used a dth+8?If u didnt how u know it doesnt pwn?Why i waste points for it?It makes me hit harder...why i would use 2 1-handed hammers?Coz no1 can kill me when i use a shield like a pussy i rather atack than stay there and heal myself...tbh i never use a shield the guys who pked with me know that..that dosnt make me a bad priest...i still die after every1...U say DTH sucks but u didnt have anytime a +8...i m wrong?

B@RTOK

DTH does suck, I&#39;ve used smite + 7 and am currently using a Holy animor +6 and they completely rape a DTH+8. And the fact that you used two 1-handed weapons is absolutely retarded because the second weapon doesn&#39;t do shit. Also you think that using a shield makes you a bad player. LEAR TO FUCKING PLAY. 60 stat points to hit harder as an INT priest? That&#39;s pretty much the equivalent of 800-1k extra hp you could have had. Or if you were planing on using 2 1-handed weapons you might as well have used a 2 handed weapon and gone chitin bp, this proves how retarded you are that you decide to use two one handed weapons on a priest. Why do you think that priest don&#39;t duel weild? And as for being jelous, I am not jelous at all that you have a DTH+8. I am perfectly content with my Holy Animor +6 thank you, because I know it is better then that weapon. And I don&#39;t heal when I 1v1 people I use 720 pots only as I hate priests that heal halfway through a 1v1. So you pretty much know nothing. Have fun with your DTH+8 I hope it suits you well and w/e other one handed weapon you use.

little jealous boy...did u ever used a dth+8?If u didnt how u know it doesnt pwn?Why i waste points for it?It makes me hit harder...why i would use 2 1-handed hammers?Coz no1 can kill me when i use a shield like a pussy i rather atack than stay there and heal myself...tbh i never use a shield the guys who pked with me know that..that dosnt make me a bad priest...i still die after every1...U say DTH sucks but u didnt have anytime a +8...i m wrong?[/b]

incase you didnt notice mr smart the 2nd handed weapon doesnt add any AP

Sh11t

incase you didnt notice mr smart the 2nd handed weapon doesnt add any AP[/b]
    Incase you didnt notice his second hand weapon is a Lycoan hammer, wich convently has ALOT of mp abosrbed so priests never have to use a mana pot.

B@RTOK

I already asked him what his weapon was, and I already said that in a previous post that unless it was a lycoan hammer or mp absorb hammer it would be fine. But I think he is too stupid to use one, my guess is it is a skull hammer since he is so concerned about his AP.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast