Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Wierd Bug with Hanguk Sword?

This is a discussion on Wierd Bug with Hanguk Sword? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; haha, fast hanguk did you figure out how its doing it?[/b] no clue never managed to do it again lol...
Page: 3

Banned

haha, fast hanguk did you figure out how its doing it?[/b]
    no clue never managed to do it again lol

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

its only visual bug, maybe connected with game lags...
    i have sometimes same faster attacking (only visual) with priest guns (no matter if bp or int) + sometimes my healing, buff, debuff skills are fastered too...
    EDIT: do you have dual core processor? i have AMD Athlon 64 X2 dual core 6400+ and i heard before, some visual bugs are made by dual core processors...[/b]
    i have that bug on my single core as well.. only sometimes it goes super fast and sometimes really slow. but lets say a duff takes 1 sec to use then on the quick way 0.5 sec and i can instantly use another skill so yeah its an advantage.. but with slow skill i cannot cast anything after 1 second and i need to wait untill the animation is done otherwise i cancell it.

Reallizt

go pk with it

xstep

lmao super fast combo , go pwn some ppl

oli

This visual bug is looks like, when I was playing with warrior in Death Knight Ts, I was attacking so fast as this guy in this movie.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123