Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

WTF?

This is a discussion on WTF? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dam tanks rock I would like to own one too. Think that ur driveing with tank in mid-town there are ...
Page: 3

greishkan1

Dam tanks rock I would like to own one too. Think that ur driveing with tank in mid-town there are no cars in front of u xD If there is then not for long :P

jezuss

pooor guy

bastards :s

sorry for bumping this all of you, and the mods, but i just want to see what kind of stupid responses those pro - warfare, anti - arab guys have

SORRY MODS FOR BUMPING THIS, i just want to see what kind of nonsens them pro-warfare, anti-arab guys like flix and millionvoices will say about this

IT is a war, everywhere where people use guns on oneanother, and try to kill each other is a war!

Its not mentionned on the media, well thats something new, remember vietnam? all the USA media showed was how good things were going in vietnam, when all they really sent back home were dead bodies. Ohyeah .. because you dont see it on tv its not happening? SUCKS TO BE YOU IF YOU BELIEVE THAT.

No one losing anything? Im pretty damn sure their have been us military casulties aswell, those have families, wifes, children they love aswell ... and now those wifes, children have no father. Sure it might not affect you, and a whole lot of other people. BUT DAMMED, get out of your childisch egotism, its not because you are doing well, that other people do well to?

Iraqi economie at an all time high?

lets see:

about 24 milion inhabitants.
    1,547 milion telephones => less then 1/24 people have a telephone.

Labor force ( how many of them can actually work, and have a job )
    7.4 million => so like 1/3 has a job

But yeah, indeed, their economie total is at an all time high? why?
    heres why:

yearly they produce 2.13 milion barrels of oil daily
    and they export 1.5 million barrels of oil daily... to where you might ask? yes indeed, THE USA ...
    thats why their economie is so high, they get allot of money from oil industrie, wich is now practicly steered by the usa government, while all the people who live in the country mostly have NOTHING, and those that do earn something out of this oil industrie are just the lucky few

ye think about that.

can read more here, if u can understand it all that is: https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications...k/geos/iz.html

something more:

Did u guys know bin laden was educated in the usa, he recieved military training aswell, and was used by the usa government to establish a group of moslim fighters, it had something to do with afganistan and russia, And thats when Al Qaida was formed, with approval and financial support from the us government at first, but the week after the russians withdrew he turned against the US.[/b]
    something more to think about:
    http://costofwar.com/

Banned Senior Member

Losing loved ones, rofl dont make me LAUGH!~[/b]
    Dont make me laugh? how about you dont make me ban your account

"Hi, my name is George W. Bushlander... and here in Bushlander America we teach young ppl who wanna kill other ppl and blow up stuff too"

and thats why americans and bush are retards

we have same policy in america why not over there u loot we shoot wats the problem

patorox

why hate americas government? ok so when you get bombed or whatever, uk and america will watch you get owned, and when you beg for us to help you will, we will just laugh. makes me laugh all you fags crying about iraq, goto iraq and support them but ill guarentee an iraqi will kill you, they dont give a fuck about what you think. you think there people worth saving when all they do is tie bombs to themselves and there children? if you think there sane for doing shit like that then your more retarded then stephen hawkins[/b]
    makes me laugh u guys crying for WTC 09/11, they got so pwned xD

what I just said makes you angry right?? yea its the same thing about Iraq ppl getting pwned 2.

Flix

makes me laugh u guys crying for WTC 09/11, they got so pwned xD
    what I just said makes you angry right?? yea its the same thing about Iraq ppl getting pwned 2.[/b]

why would that make me angry? im from England so the WTC aint my problem, but you cant compare crushing a cunt faces car to flying 2 planes into 2 buildings and killing people worth living.

patorox

why would that make me angry? im from England so the WTC aint my problem, but you cant compare crushing a cunt faces car to flying 2 planes into 2 buildings and killing people worth living.[/b]

thought u were american so ur telling me that i wasted 2mins in my entire life making that post for ya but now I kow ur england holy cr4p this makes me angry

why would that make me angry? im from England so the WTC aint my problem, but you cant compare crushing a cunt faces car to flying 2 planes into 2 buildings and killing people worth living.[/b]
    Doesnt matter if he has a dick for a face... Those soldiers had absolutly no rights to do that, what bugs me the most is that they did it for the pleasure of it... not as a punishment
    it was more like

"Ya u steal wood, we crush ur car!11!11!! 0WN3D!1!!1!!!"

I really dont believe the thing right there anyone could narrate it, and why would someone video tape it and put it on break.com before a news station around the world haha[/b]
    i 100% agree on this why in the world would it be posted on break.com if that was a real clip it would be all over new stations and in the media for one if the clip is big like it is it gains viewers to their site/station which gives them money and how come i never even read at least 1 article about this? its totally BS just my opinion

I really dont believe the thing right there anyone could narrate it, and why would someone video tape it and put it on break.com before a news station around the world haha[/b]

if u knew nething about break u'd know the soldiers love break and are always submiting videos to break i beileve some of the admin are on duty right now actually

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast