Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

yo 0000000000000?

This is a discussion on yo 0000000000000? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wth? h43r: r u kidding me? this shit is a fuking ilusion of be unstoppable lol :lol:, hilarious thing btw ...
Page: 2

NimRoDftw

wth? h43r: r u kidding me? this shit is a fuking ilusion of be unstoppable lol :lol:, hilarious thing btw -_-

Puke

anyone know the website for hackshard forums?

Nero_

I know but the link will be removed :

Originally posted by PADDY
    it's come to my attention that some anus is proxying an posting links to a private server he's creating. Well we keep deleting his posts but sure enough there will be a time when nobody'll be around and sure enough people will get to read his post, and may consider trying out the private servers, so i figured i'd give out a warning.

Private servers are illegal as you know as the licence to host servers costs a fair amount of money, and if the licence holders so chose they have everyright to take legal action against anybody they can link to these private servers. Well thats the obvious bit out the way, but let me remind you of the real dangers concerning private servers. First of all the game installer can be filled with anything the creator so wishes so there is always going to be that risk. More importantly when you double click on that launcher you give the hoster the ability to send you any kind of files they so wish without even needing your permission (in the same way that you download patches through the offical launcher) this means you give the server hoster an open door to your computer, for them to install spyware, key loggers, trojans and all kinds of malicious software onto your PC.

Not to mention when you sign up for the account you'll be passing on information such as your i.p. address and maybe certain account details which you have no reason to give to somebody you have no reason to trust

I just thought i'd highlight the dangers, Stay safe.
    ^_^ try to search with Google :P

bleaF

Originally posted by Puke
    anyone know the website for hackshard forums?
    hackshardgaming.net

Do not discuss private servers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12