Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

This is a discussion on ........................ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; andy dont bother lol, they'll summon their entire clan to call you names....
Page: 3

Little archer Senior Member

andy dont bother lol, they'll summon their entire clan to call you names.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    andy dont bother lol, they'll summon their entire clan to call you names.
    lemme summon some animes for you

Quote Originally Posted by erdo1990 View Post
    ‘Dude your parents must be ...’ lol aren’t you too old for this shit?
    08/15 answer when a burgerflipper is taking things too personal and gets emotional. Ima wipe my ass with your feelings.
    Na I'm genuinely sad for your parents dude, cant imagine how they must feel so have raised someone like you. Im guessin you act way differently on here so they probably dont even know the extent of your cuntyness. I mean the best comeback you brain could conjure up was to call me a burgerflipper, literally a 50 year old insult, after tryning to insult my insult for being old and overused. You don't even realize how much of a dumbfuck you are do you?

And yeah razzypoo I just came on here to find a couple peoples skype, I wont be here again after this post baby.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Na I'm genuinely sad for your parents dude, cant imagine how they must feel so have raised someone like you. Im guessin you act way differently on here so they probably dont even know the extent of your cuntyness. I mean the best comeback you brain could conjure up was to call me a burgerflipper, literally a 50 year old insult, after tryning to insult my insult for being old and overused. You don't even realize how much of a dumbfuck you are do you?

And yeah razzypoo I just came on here to find a couple peoples skype, I wont be here again after this post baby.
    why do i have the feeling that you're describing yourself the entire time? having parental complexes? still in your mums basement?
    razzypoo ahahahah do you guys suck each others dick as well?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123