Across The Universe

This is a discussion on Across The Universe within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; A new movie/musical that came out not took long ago, read imdb about the plot. There is a good amount ...
Page: 1

A new movie/musical that came out not took long ago, read imdb about the plot. There is a good amount of dialogue but most of the story is told through Beatles songs as well as having characters with names like "Lucy, Jude, Mr Kite, Prudence and others". The music is redone in a way to fit the movie but really fits well and does the Beatles justice.

Now I know there are probably a few of you who will be adamant in your disdain for Beatles covers, but they really did a great job with the music and Joe Cocker sings "Come Together".

Honestly, if you like the Beatles at all I belive you will really enjoy this movie, and those of you who are living under a rock who don't know who they are, go listen to them.
    http://imdb.com/title/tt0445922/

If you don't want to discuss the movie or the music, please refrain from posting in this thread.
    And please before you come with the smart ass remark "movie section", just leave the topic. This thread is about the music and the movie. It bothers me to have to put this part in here, but people have nothing better to do with their time.

DragonFire

I'll deffinitly be checking that one out, Not really a big beatles fan, but I do enjoy hearing there music.

J

AHHHH SAW THIS MOVIE! ITS SOOOOOO GOOD. At first I didn't wanna see it but its amazing.

And also Eric there is a movie section at the bottom of ko4life

If you don't want to discuss the movie or the music, please refrain from posting in this thread.
    And please before you come with the smart ass remark "movie section", just leave the topic. This thread is about the music and the movie. It bothers me to have to put this part in here, but people have nothing better to do with their time.[/b]
    he want to discuss the movie and the music so he posted here, it&#39;s not a big deal, anyway who&#39;s the Beatles < ---living under a rock
    lol jk