AGE OF CONAN

This is a discussion on AGE OF CONAN within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; topic is about AOC, can u guys tell me what so good about thsi game? how are the cahracters like, ...
Page: 1

ooo

topic is about AOC, can u guys tell me what so good about thsi game? how are the cahracters like, pvp, combo..is it similar to ko cahracters, skills? how many classes are there?
    keep it clean pls, i like to have some discusions and not flames.

Banned

we don't know anything about it, even the beta the max lvl was 20 or 25 not sure, a lot of my real life friends want to play it, i'll join them when they gonna play it and give me feedback about it, the game looks so cool tho, it'll be action rpg, you can make your own combo, you can hit in many places not only hit skills, if you're an archer you'll have FPS mode, the more you hit vital points the more damage you do, if you have long spear you can hit more than one person in one hit, and a lot of cool stuff like bounty hunter system, you can build your own city, and you can put npc in your city, and i heard there are like 16k skills for all the classes in the game, you can combined your skills to make a good combo ^^

ooo

we don't know anything about it, even the beta the max lvl was 20 or 25 not sure, a lot of my real life friends want to play it, i'll join them when they gonna play it and give me feedback about it, the game looks so cool tho, it'll be action rpg, you can make your own combo, you can hit in many places not only hit skills, if you're an archer you'll have FPS mode, the more you hit vital points the more damage you do, if you have long spear you can hit more than one person in one hit, and a lot of cool stuff like bounty hunter system, you can build your own city, and you can put npc in your city, and i heard there are like 16k skills for all the classes in the game, you can combined your skills to make a good combo ^^[/b]
    aw nice, i like this kind of info.. not just links.. i already have the link
    sounds like alot of fun. i guess people can create their own unique play style.. that would be nice!

1talus

looks good!

BlueMage

We'll be creating a KO clan for AoC soon, working on website atm, asked Devile yesterday for a section of AoC.
    There's a load of KO players interested and I've been getting a lot of PM's bout it.

Anyhow, like 8 months ago I've posted a lot bout AoC for clannies to read since we're waiting for the game. If you want to read bit bout it you can do so
    on our old clansite.
    It hasn't been updated for while tho since we don't use the forum anymore.
    I suppose you can always check the official website (check my signature) and search a bit.
    I've spoken to over 100 people - all ko players - that are interested in creating 1 KO clan there.

We'll be creating a KO clan for AoC soon, working on website atm, asked Devile yesterday for a section of AoC.
    There's a load of KO players interested and I've been getting a lot of PM's bout it.

Anyhow, like 8 months ago I've posted a lot bout AoC for clannies to read since we're waiting for the game. If you want to read bit bout it you can do so
    on our old clansite.
    It hasn't been updated for while tho since we don't use the forum anymore.
    I suppose you can always check the official website (check my signature) and search a bit.
    I've spoken to over 100 people - all ko players - that are interested in creating 1 KO clan there.[/b]
    clan pls :P