Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Animal rights, just watch this

This is a discussion on Animal rights, just watch this within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/video.asp?vi...&speed=_med...
Page: 1

Ki1laH

I honestly had to stop watching that halfway through, I couldn't watch them skinning a live animal...

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

amazing how they claim animal rights, yet they sit there and film without stopping it ;p

Banned

fuking bastard, i cant believe how they treat these animals. i want to cut their eggs with my knive, these fuking brainless workers. Pff, i want to skin these guys

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

fuking bastard, i cant believe how they treat these animals. i want to cut their eggs with my knive, these fuking brainless workers. Pff, i want to skin these guys[/b]
    so im assuming u eat nothing but organic non-corporate vegetables? if not u sound like quite the hypocrite

i say organic non-corporate, cuz what about plant rights? ROFL

You guys do realize that not everything PETA says is true right? that this isnt how things work everywhere. Think for yourselves instead of just watching what they want you to see. I could make a video of people shitting in your coffee at restaurants. Does this mean that all restaurants will shit in your coffee? NO.

Ki1laH

I didn't say I thought this was how it is everywhere, I don't think ANYBODY has said that in this topic.

Every reference and statement has been directely derived from this specific case and video.

I eat plenty of meat, I know what happens...but they don't torture the animals by skinning them live and swinging them around like a toy...in most cases.

So why you brought in a comment about coffee and would we believe all restaurants do this because a video said it...boggles my mind. Because nobody said anything correlating to the fact that this is how it all is...in fact the only two posts that weren't "defending" were simply "thats fucked up, i can't watch that, those guys are assholes..." etc...

So uh yea.

And cama, that doesn't even come close to making him a hypocrite. He did not say anywhere that he doesn't eat meat or is against the ethical slaughter of animals for food. He said what they are doing is cruel and unusual in this video...so the only thing that could make him a hypocrite would be if he himself treated animals like that.

Ya.

burningZero

omg, it was REALLY REALLY REALLY hard to watch the last part. this is so sick:s

Psy

You guys do realize that not everything PETA says is true right? that this isnt how things work everywhere. Think for yourselves instead of just watching what you want you to see. I could make a video of people shitting in your coffee at restaurants. Does this mean that all restaurants will shit in your coffee? NO.[/b]
    Members of PETA are the worst kind of hypocrites. They want to save animals from their owners, only so that they can kill the animals themselves if they can't find homes for them. The North American Animal Rescue [foundation?] would be the only place I would recommend friends to send their animals to.

sexy Owa

cant watch it myself, dont have the stomach nor do i have the interest in seeing animal abuse. i will say however that killing animals and using them for food isnt really a problem in my eyes. killing them slowely or torturing them might be :P but food needs to be in the market.

Just exactly like the Dog Slaughter one in the other topic,both horrible to watch and disgusting.

I didn't say I thought this was how it is everywhere, I don't think ANYBODY has said that in this topic.

Every reference and statement has been directely derived from this specific case and video.

I eat plenty of meat, I know what happens...but they don't torture the animals by skinning them live and swinging them around like a toy...in most cases.

So why you brought in a comment about coffee and would we believe all restaurants do this because a video said it...boggles my mind. Because nobody said anything correlating to the fact that this is how it all is...in fact the only two posts that weren't "defending" were simply "thats fucked up, i can't watch that, those guys are assholes..." etc...

So uh yea.

And cama, that doesn't even come close to making him a hypocrite. He did not say anywhere that he doesn't eat meat or is against the ethical slaughter of animals for food. He said what they are doing is cruel and unusual in this video...so the only thing that could make him a hypocrite would be if he himself treated animals like that.

Ya.[/b]
    i never said that other people on this borad said thats how it was elsewhere. im merely stating that you shouldnt beleive everything yo see coming from peta/

Banned

so im assuming u eat nothing but organic non-corporate vegetables? if not u sound like quite the hypocrite

i say organic non-corporate, cuz what about plant rights? ROFL [/b]
    LMFAO

I don't think he got it.

Ki1laH

i never said that other people on this borad said thats how it was elsewhere. im merely stating that you shouldnt beleive everything yo see coming from peta/[/b]
    Ok, just making sure you didn't read far to much into something. I'd sure hope most people do know that its not all like that...but it is sad that there is ANYBODY out there that could do that.

How can you honestly slam an animal around on the ground like that or skin it while its alive and kicking...I know I couldn't...I didn't even watch half of it though.

Banned

You guys do realize that not everything PETA says is true right? that this isnt how things work everywhere. Think for yourselves instead of just watching what they want you to see. I could make a video of people shitting in your coffee at restaurants. Does this mean that all restaurants will shit in your coffee? NO.[/b]
    i only eat cookies :angry:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast