Question] Importing Motorbikes

This is a discussion on Question] Importing Motorbikes within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Right so im thinking of trying to get a bike for cheap via importing, now i know you can import ...
Page: 1

Right so im thinking of trying to get a bike for cheap via importing, now i know you can import cars, but id have to ride mine from where-ever id buy it.

Now im thinking either England, France or Spain would be easy to import from (drive)

I mean what would be cheaper to import from? what has a smaller currency, and what currency does the other european countrys have?

Is it all the Euro? if so, fuck that

Thanks ~Cammy

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

mostly Euro yes, but some countrys use their own currency,
    For exmaple Sweden doesnt use Euro
    neither does England they use pound.

But France, Belgium, Germany,... use Euro

Ye i use the £ too, but i really need some currency where my money is worth atleast 2x (maby america, but costs THOUSANDS to take a vehical over to Scotland :/)

And euro is like 1.230 to the pound

how much u can pay at max?

we use swissfranks, euro is way to expensive tbh. i see it all the time in news of germany

Well ill have at LEAST £5,000 in my hands right thats all ill say, but im just looking at whats cheapest currencys and whats cheeper to take it over seas/borders as it can run costly, and 5k in USD is about $9,800-9,900

But i wont even need about £2,500 i think, cuz its not a very powerful bike and its not out yet so it will come out in a few good months and rumors say its not expensive, but all my local dealers are selling the 1k CC version of it which they dont do the lower CC Specks and i need to be 21/ 2 years restricted on a 600cc for 2 years (or 400-600 :x) as it produces too much rev's and torgue which makes it hard to handle, and thats not the base of it cuz the weight i felt on it was way to much to take round corners

~Cammy