Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WU vs PayPal

This is a discussion on WU vs PayPal within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Hi all. Just need some information on both services, safety-wise mainly. I am a verified PayPal member but since I ...
Page: 1

Hi all.

Just need some information on both services, safety-wise mainly. I am a verified PayPal member but since I got chargebacked last time I sold some stuff I am rather reluctant to take my chances again. Can anyone tell me if WU is safer as it is the impression I am getting while browsing the market section? How safe is an honest seller on WU?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

J

Moved to off-topic.

Sorry about that J. Thought it was general stuff.

Banned

Paypal is easier , less servic fee and there is chargeback
    w.u is not really easy but high service fee and u cant chargeback

Sounds fairly good, how much higher are the transfer fees on WU? Although being the seller there are no charges incurred on me are there?

edit:

Also, does it work the same as PayPal that once the buyer sends the money to me I can just send them from my WU account to my bank account?

_Hybrid_

In my experience trading USD i have to say WU is better and safe

wanker

its easier to scam with wu then paypal

if u sell and ur gay u use w.u
    if u buy and ur smart u use paypal

too much retards around with vouching topics with 100+ vouchers that still turn out to be scammers

Banned

selling ---> WU
    buying ---> paypal

I will be selling, so how is it easier to get scammed scam through WU with no chargebacks than through PayPal with chargebacks? I'm not scamming anyone so lets focus on the chances of me getting scammed through WU

wanker

if u sell and u use w.u u cant be scammed unless u give items before u pick up money and u find out they gave u fake mtnc

but who in his rite mind would buy through w.u with the massive amount of scammers trolling this forum

Banned

if your selling then sell through WU

I think I will use WU guys, I am trustable, some of the oldtime/early diez players might remember me, I did a lot of trades back when I was selling my warryon and the only bad things that happened happened to me when I got scammed. Which I aint having again.

Thx for your input agas.

Banned

You don't incur any fees with WU if you are a seller. However, generally people who sell for W/U are people with better items. For example, if you are selling a rogue shell set +7, you probably won't sell it for WU since noone would want to buy it. Also, you would have to make adjustment in prices with WU. If you price is 80 dollars for something, remember the customer not only has to pay 80 dollars but also the WU fee which is $20 + depending on where you live.

The WU fees are gay. I might consider doing PayPal for people of noble reputation then. I am now selling out ingame and will be selling GBs, do you think they're attractive enough for WU?

Banned

The WU fees are gay. I might consider doing PayPal for people of noble reputation then. I am now selling out ingame and will be selling GBs, do you think they're attractive enough for WU?[/b]
    Dont pay attention to the trustable section.

If you dont know them in game and trust them then make them buy through WU.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast