any help?

This is a discussion on any help? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; so today, in boston i went down to the MEPS building to see if I can be qualified for the ...
Page: 1

Banned

so today, in boston i went down to the MEPS building to see if I can be qualified for the marines. I had absolutely no problem with anything or any of the tests until the drug test came. The doctor told us all the take a cup and write our names on it and to piss 3/4 way into the cup that way they will have enough urine to perform a analysis. The doctor was there, and in order for us to pass the drug test he has to look at us piss into the cup, and it was a problem for me. The first time I tried I did have to go to the bathroom but when the time came for it being my turn, it did not come out. Then they simply told me to drink water, and after drinking about a gallon of water it still did not come out for the second time. I have a problem with pissing while people are looking at me, any advice?

Phosgene

think of water , the toilet in your house , the shower in your house , the sea , a pool .
    it works 100% .
    also think of yourself peeing in your house's toilet .

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

i would be more worried about the penises of the other guys next to me

Banned

think of water , the toilet in your house , the shower in your house , the sea , a pool .
    it works 100% .
    also think of yourself peeing in your house's toilet .[/b]
    ty

i had to do that the nurse was stood right next to me couldnt piss then about 5 mins later i tried again cudnt stop pissing filled the cup to the brim hahaha

jeff1991

Omg sometimes i can other times i just cant concentrate lol