Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Any1 likes metal?

This is a discussion on Any1 likes metal? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Ayreon, Blind Guardian , Dimmu Borgir, Iron Maiden etc m/ m/ :wub:...
Page: 2

szatan:

Ayreon, Blind Guardian , Dimmu Borgir, Iron Maiden etc m/ m/ :wub:

Slide-EYE

Originally posted by Goathorns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goathorns)</div>
    slipknot? slayer? *eeeeeewwww

Nu-metal is not metal at all, it's just a media label for another form of rock to get to angst-ridden teens who hate mom and dad. * Its marketing at its best. *And Slayer is one of the most overrated bands in history. *
    Sodom > Slayer

Death, doom and black metal *:wub:

Originally posted by Obiwan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments

FREAKS !

lol ? :huh:
    It could be a lot of things, but i'm thinking Rigor Mortis, Freaks album, song 1 :P[/b]
    zzzzz ...... i like nu-metal ..... but u r right that it is media label for another form of rock , but it is not bad ..... Linkin-Park :wub:

NightOwl

Heavy Metal m/ OTEP, MoonSpell, Sepultura, Pantera

evenson

TunaFishyMe

what do people find pleasurable to a couple white guys distorting thier amps and screaming at the top of their lungs?

Trii

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    what do people find pleasurable to a couple white guys distorting thier amps and screaming at the top of their lungs?
    a way to tell people that they're losers

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    I wonder if you wonder why do people listen to repetitive sounds from a computer or an african american talking about cumming on their hoes and pimping his car out...

Anyways... anyone like NSBM? Nokturnal Mortum or Capricornus?
    "Hey stay with us, our aryan spirit!"

evenson

Lol, I agree with both of you. Gothic death metal is disgusting , that deep voice screamo shit. But speed metal/melodic/other types are good. Rap is just awful, Im a gangster yo, i got a pimped out empala six fo ridin on dubz comin home from dah clubz slappin bitches and murderin hoes, killin switches and baggin the SCHMOES hahaa. anyways u get the point.

Evenson if you like Dragonforce you should try Concerto Moon and Iced Earth. Any album from CM, Iced Earth try Night of the Stormrider, or Something wicked this way comes, they're masterpieces.

FlyingCat

Trash Metal... :wub:

Reinhard

Nah guys, neither of the music genres are disgusting, is just that ppl have different tastes.

So stop saying this and that is disgusting. For example... say that this X guy music is disgusting and then say ur favorite genre.... he'll prolly will think ur music is disgusting too. Theres no point of arguieng in that. :lol:

NoBuff4U

Originally posted by Reinhard
    Nah guys, neither of the music genres are disgusting, is just that ppl have different tastes.

So stop saying this and that is disgusting. For example... say that this X guy music is disgusting and then say ur favorite genre.... he'll prolly will think ur music is disgusting too. Theres no point of arguieng in that. *:lol:
    STFU, A.Q PIÇ, O.Ç!

gtaguy

dont really like metal but bat country by avenged sevenfold does roxor my soxorz

RoseRed

Crematory / NightWish/ Warlock/ HIM not bad bands

slipknot? slayer? eeeeeewwww *

Nu-metal is not metal at all, it's just a media label for another form of rock to get to angst-ridden teens who hate mom and dad. Its marketing at its best. And Slayer is one of the most overrated bands in history. *
    Sodom > Slayer *
    oh yeah i give u a fucking + infinity to this, amen

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast