Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

anyone feel that small quake in cali? :P

This is a discussion on anyone feel that small quake in cali? :P within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; atleast i got a car allena :P[/b] atleast i got a real job. and i was smart enough not to ...
Page: 2

atleast i got a car allena :P[/b]

atleast i got a real job. and i was smart enough not to buy a car so i can save to buy something that youll never have, my own house. ^^ naaaaab carla, btw i got 1G for new warrior, let me kno if u find a nice one :P

gogo new server ngga, and arent u supposed to be in china or some bs country like that by now?

gogo new server ngga, and arent u supposed to be in china or some bs country like that by now?[/b]
    europe first then asia, then maybe australia where ima look for that fag that scammed me^^ i stillgot his adresss from my paypal transactions. and then i dnno :P 6-8 months fkin long as fukkkk. no ko getting gaurder back soon take care of it for me :P

europe first then asia, then maybe australia where ima look for that fag that scammed me^^ i stillgot his adresss from my paypal transactions. and then i dnno :P 6-8 months fkin long as fukkkk. no ko getting gaurder back soon take care of it for me :P[/b]
    guarder? ._. get a warrior in girakon :P then i can take good care of it.

Aba

Yeah we had a 8.75 the other day and then day after (I think it was like day before yesterday) we had another real small one.

I live fuckin 20 minutes away from the epicenter of the first one (Alum Rock) so it shook my house pretty good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12