Anyone watch UFC 81?

This is a discussion on Anyone watch UFC 81? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Thought Lesnar did pretty well, just got caught making a rookie mistake......
Page: 1

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Thought Lesnar did pretty well, just got caught making a rookie mistake...

Yeah, and lesnar hmm, he got submited way to early to be saying he did well Its ufc that want u to think he did well, only thing that guy got is strenght nothing else, u cant survive only with that if u fight someone with decent skills.

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

I hate how so many People Back Lesnar to win, I was personally hoping he Got Ownt, Which He did By mistake, Although, He did well With take downs, He needs to work on His awareness As that fucked him over, Its Stupid that UFC are backing him so much. And Was Also Suprizing To See, Undertaker and Stone cold from WWE, In the Crowd,
    Kurt Angle Would be there anyways ( because TNA's Bosses Sent him) as there Still Trying to Get Brock to Appear in TNA.

But Lesnar Might be One hell of a Fighter if doesnt Make Mistakes Like he did.

Banned

he did a good job on the ground and pound but he needs to be more aware of his legs becuase thats a big weakness he has since hes not a good MMA fighter. he needs to learn more about jujitsu to. that first take down he made was really nice. he tapped WAYY quick though he probably could have broke that leg bar.

sauroon

War Nogueira !

totally his style , taking the beating then come back with the sub

he takes the interim heavyweight belt since Couture broke contract with UFC

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Thought Lesnar was gonna put him out for a bit there, but i think he was nervous and got over-confident... He dropped Mir with a punch too which surprised me lol.. Nogueira has such resilience, its amazing.. Now just waiting on the Klitscho fight in boxing and Henderson-Silva in the UFC.. WHO'S WINNING TANK-KIMBO FIGHT lol?