Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

To Anyone who thinks Republicans are Racist

This is a discussion on To Anyone who thinks Republicans are Racist within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; lol I love reading your posts...I picture some 16 year old geek sitting at his comp with a dildo with ...
Page: 3

Banned

lol I love reading your posts...I picture some 16 year old geek sitting at his comp with a dildo with george bush written down the side of it up your ass. go ahead flame me...shove the dildo up farther ^^

aggressi0n

lol I love reading your posts...I picture some 16 year old geek sitting at his comp with a dildo with george bush written down the side of it up your ass. go ahead flame me...shove the dildo up farther ^^[/b]
    I'm tired of your stupidity, just because you fag doesn't mean everyone else is a fag like you and shoves dildos up their. Go get treated for your disease.

redbluegreen44

lol I love reading your posts...I picture some 16 year old geek sitting at his comp with a dildo with george bush written down the side of it up your ass. go ahead flame me...shove the dildo up farther ^^[/b]
    seriously that was unnecessary. Just by reading that i find aggress0in smarter then you.

anyways continue with the topic

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Brown Vs Board of Education was about schools not other things just Schools. [/b]
    Are you seriously inabilitated or are you simply ignorant? Brown vs. Board of Education declared "separate but equal is inherently unequal", toppling the previous ruling (I forget the case name; it was in the mid-late 1800s) that said "separate but equal is equal". Before holding any kind of opinion or argument, familiarize yourself with the mass amount of knowledge that is available; perhaps the time spent making worthless, uneducated opinions should have been spent actually reading, or rather experiencing firsthand what the world has to offer.

The Republican party was created in 1854, it has no ties to the Republican-Democrat Party Thomas Jefferson created, due to the fact the Republican party was created as a Anti Slavery movement. You also know nothing about Separation of Church and State, for one you may be shocked to know that the Bible was used as a text book. Bush can't do anything to make it small government.[/b]
    /begin_sarcasm
    HOLY CRAP, REALLY? I DIDN'T KNOW IT HAD NO TIES TO THE Democratic-Republican Party (who the hell calls it the Republican-Democrat Party? It's the Democratic-Republican Party).
    /end_sarcasm

for one you may be shocked to know that the Bible was used as a text book.[/b]
    Of course it is. I still read it in school - a public school. We're required to read the bible, it's a textbook. The ideals themselves aren't preached, but it's a damn good piece of literature. I really don't care about religion at all, yet I still read the bible, not as a person who believes in God, but a person who recognizes the significant impact it has made on society; almost all history can be related to the bible, literature around the world has inferrences to the biblical stories, and many morals are derived from the bible.

For one thing, a lot of Liberal authors call Lincoln a terrorist. This stuff with they were different a long time ago is true, of course you got to change your attitude to fit the world around you.[/b]
    Read my argument again. Lincoln was not the paragon of his party. As I said, he wasn't popular in the South, and his party was much more radical than he was - Lincoln was moderate, which angered his allies. Still, he was elected. *fun fact: Lincoln's wife dated all the other presidential candidates in 1860 except one.

our stupid k. It's obvious 2 people obvious noticed the thesaurus.[/b]
    Damn, I must be using a good thesaurus, telling me significance, symbolism, and innuendo that you can't find. Indisputably, if you have read my writing, you would notice that word choice is my strong point, and after studious months of incorporating SAT vocabulary into my writing, I have begun to use it; most of these words I'm using are SAT words, that any educated adult should know.

That book writer is a retard, America is a Republic not a Democracy.[/b]
    And you need to learn what a republic is. A democracy is a larger scope of things; we live in a constitutional republic, which is a form of democracy. So technically, America is both a republic and democracy, thanks to the fact that they aren't even on the same level.

iberals are the victim, I watch FOX which is fair no stupid ass 4 tards vs a Republican which every time they speak they tell them to shut up. You are the victim.[/b]
    And what do you watch instead?
    I simply don't watch TV; instead, I read commentaries and newspapers - they tend to provide moreso direct information rather than opinionated reporting, so ideas can be formulated by the individual, rather than spoon-fed to the public.
    You watch FOX, and by this you are influenced by the media melee; your ideas, opinions, and thoughts are inadvertently (to you) controlled by this program, whether you disagree with every word they say, or agree with every word they say.

If you knew Lyndon Johnson you would also know he was a Democrat and it was sort of a trick question=). Also Lyndon Johnson hated the KKK, while the democrats defended it.[/b]
    Read a history book, then talk to me.

I find it interesting that your posts now have absolutely nothing to do with your previous indications. Your arguments are riffed with fallacies, and thanks to ignorance, it's facile to find extraordinary amounts of logic flaws as well as factual errors.
    Perhaps you should not argue? Your statements merely get worse, off-topic, and the language by which you futily attempt to address your audience is not only offending, but self-destructive.

He both of his replies are just big words used in assumptions with no fact.

The book he read is a Fallacies of Democracy wrote concerning 9/11 attacks. Yet he read it even though a person with a brain would know that the USA is a federal constitutional republic, a democracy is something that goes against civil liberties and the majority can be tyrants against the minority.[/b]
    First of all, it's not a book.

Second of all, what would you rather have: a majority being tyrants against the minority, or a minority being tyrants against the majority?
    As Nixon said: a silent majority. (and humorously played by Guild Wars with a skill Vocal Minority... haha, k /end_joke)

Psy

It is human nature to ostracize that of which one will not take the time to read again if not understood the first time. Isn't that right, Lutz?

J

WHERE IS SCHROTTI WITH THAT DAMN POPCORN!

It is human nature to ostracize that of which one will not take the time to read again if not understood the first time. Isn't that right, Lutz?[/b]
    Yep

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

WHERE IS SCHROTTI WITH THAT DAMN POPCORN![/b]
    dead hasnt been online in 2 days now

dead hasnt been online in 2 days now [/b]
    His Nazi service is keeping him preoccupied
    His throat also is damaged from shouting "ein volk, ein reich, ein fuhrer" too much :< what a Nazi!

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

dead hasnt been online in 2 days now [/b]
    omg seriously..

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

omg seriously..[/b]
    no not seriously :P probably went to local fire station and passed out from excitement...everytime he wakes up he passes out again cuz everytime he wakes up the firemen are staring at him

painter_dk

Red face

lutz in a discussion trying to argue with a guy whos arguments if someone dossent agree is, too get violent on em and kick them around -in the head nd soo on-
    and calling people who make mini arguments is name called sutch as fag-homos- mtv-people... or hippies..

lets jsut take the facts... NO human is perfect, and some less then others... some even play(of not most) on others inperfection

jsut remember this, you state your arguments on what is 2 read and find.. yet, look at pressent date, the percentage of lies written into as facts has never been higher
    What wee know as facts now, will begone and the lies statet as facts.. and by whom you may think(i hope)...
    look not only into what you can "digup" but also into what not bee there.. facts statements history is always something not complete.. its changed 2 fit the ones in powers(waht people?)whim

the humans greatest skill is 2 think(althou were not alone on earth 2 have this skill, witch is humor)

i dont know what a wigh is pericely although i have my ideas..
    and this therasus ive never heard of thou i alreaddy know what i think it is

what you know of lies and truths.. they dont in 100 years, the FILTH of coverup is horrible..? how is the future of man ever gonna know foer sure whats facts and
    whats not, the truth is still out there but theres nobody "strong" enough 2 find the precice truth(cause theres never any precice truth ever)

Im sorry if ur teeth gritter from my missspellings, but i still make more sens in broken english then i ever would in danish 2 danish people ^^

(btw im still selling hanouksword+7 and lykaneonhammer thing+8) :P

Banned

the KKK is a large group of people, composed of alot of smaller groups that can not be disciplined enough to come together. Your sources are bullshit and you try to say things that we already know, your just trying to make people think your smarter than others.

aggressi0n

lutz in a discussion trying to argue with a guy whos arguments if someone dossent agree is, too get violent on em and kick them around -in the head nd soo on-
    and calling people who make mini arguments is name called sutch as fag-homos- mtv-people... or hippies..
    lets jsut take the facts... NO human is perfect, and some less then others... some even play(of not most) on others inperfection

jsut remember this, you state your arguments on what is 2 read and find.. yet, look at pressent date, the percentage of lies written into as facts has never been higher
    What wee know as facts now, will begone and the lies statet as facts.. and by whom you may think(i hope)...
    look not only into what you can "digup" but also into what not bee there.. facts statements history is always something not complete.. its changed 2 fit the ones in powers(waht people?)whim

the humans greatest skill is 2 think(althou were not alone on earth 2 have this skill, witch is humor)

i dont know what a wigh is pericely although i have my ideas..
    and this therasus ive never heard of thou i alreaddy know what i think it is
    what you know of lies and truths.. they dont in 100 years, the FILTH of coverup is horrible..? how is the future of man ever gonna know foer sure whats facts and
    whats not, the truth is still out there but theres nobody "strong" enough 2 find the precice truth(cause theres never any precice truth ever)
    Im sorry if ur teeth gritter from my missspellings, but i still make more sens in broken english then i ever would in danish 2 danish people ^^
    (btw im still selling hanouksword+7 and lykaneonhammer thing+8) :P[/b]
    Oh noes we got a conspiracy theorist.

Well I typed up some stuff to Lutz "rebuttal" and the forum went down then I went in KO and the text document with it in it was on the desktop then I left and am not on my own computer. Will post later.

Undefined if your refering to my post about the KKK, at the CREATION. Your defending them, why?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast