Read the other thread and was tickled by your comments. PADDY -- I appreciate the thought behind locking off-topic threads, but you know you can also move them, right?

Originally posted by Ayman4u
but science have already proved many miracles and *proved that the Quran came from god and no 1 else cus it cant be some *one from 1400+ years ago know about what science just discovered recently like *Human Embryonic Development or the Origin of the Universe or the *Deeps Seas and Internal Waves and more.
Care to back any of these up? Verse numbers would suffice of course, but perhaps full quotations are in order for everyone else who might read this thread. I call shenanigans.

to let u know about that question, Both the Bible and the Quran tell us that *God has always existed and there never was a time He did not exit. As such, He is the Eternal, without beginning and without end. *
He is the only creator and sustainer of all that exists and nothing and no one exists alongside Him, nor does He have any partners. He tells us, He is not created, nor is He like His creation in anyway.
He calls Himself by a number of names and some of them are The First,The Last and The Eternal and the One who is sought after by His creation, while He has no need from them at all , *
He is not a man and He has no progeny or offspring *also He is not what He creates nor is He compared to it .
He always has existed and He never was created, as He is not like His creation, nor similar to it, in any way
so obviously the real god must be eternal and not have to be created.
I hear this argument a lot. It certainly deals away with the whole anthropomorphic problem (i.e. God did not create humanity "in his image", etc.) Solves a lot of problems concerning morality, evil, etc. Of course, it also makes the idea of a God completely unnecessary and illogical. There's no need to go into metaphysics to find the entity which needs no creation; stopping at the material reality suffices.