Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Best things youv Ever Won

This is a discussion on Best things youv Ever Won within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Well i bought tickets today fora dream home mega lottery thingy, and was thinking the biggest thing iv ever won ...
Page: 1

Well i bought tickets today fora dream home mega lottery thingy,

and was thinking the biggest thing iv ever won was an ipod nano, and i lost it the same week zzz,

whats the biggest thing youve ever won?

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

i won a contest in elementary school that was on channel ABC. My class got to go watch a movie, free food, bike performance, arcade gaming, and i got a free backpack w/ disney movies in it O_o

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I won a math competition.... it's kind of a step by step thing, the best result in a certain area moves on to the next round... so first in my class... then first in my school... then first in the city... then first in the province... and finally first in the country. This is why I'm so egoish, cause I know I'm capable of being the best .

I won a math competition.... it's kind of a step by step thing, the best result in a certain area moves on to the next round... so first in my class... then first in my school... then first in the city... then first in the province... and finally first in the country. This is why I'm so egoish, cause I know I'm capable of being the best .[/b]
    what was your prize?

knightned

I won a math competition.... it's kind of a step by step thing, the best result in a certain area moves on to the next round... so first in my class... then first in my school... then first in the city... then first in the province... and finally first in the country. This is why I'm so egoish, cause I know I'm capable of being the best .[/b]
    Did they let you do maths with the normal kids after you defeated all the retards?

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Won a competition for 4 people to goto Daydream island in the barrier reef for 2 weeks. It includin: jetskying, parchute thing on a boat, scuba diving at barrier reef, helicopter flight over it and 2 vouchers each for the massage centre they got on the island. Amazing place.

And £75 on lottery like 5/6 years ago, my dad bought with my numbers :P

NeronDomitius

well right now, i'm waiting some results on sport bet, if everything goes well, and it really should this time (dont we all say that ), i'll win around 5k usd, atm, my best is around 2,3k usd, also on sport bets.

but the biggest unlucky thing happened to my dad like 2 years ago. prize was around 2.5mil usd (probably not so great for u rich mofos, but when u live in croatia, that's huuuuge huge money!!!). he's playin lottery for like 20 years now, all the time he choses same numbers. to win you need to guess 7 numbers out of 39, he guessed 6 numbers, and the 7th one he chose 32 and they pulled out 33 or 31, cant remember. ofc he quited playin lottery after that :lol:, but he still has the copy of that ticket. he won like 10k usd cuz of those 6 numbers, but...

TNM

Best and only thing i've won was on primary school --> 4 zoo tickets and a half year subscription to a magazine by getting the highest score of the month at a flashgame :lol:

evilwevel

i don't really enter competitions, so i haven't won anything of great value.

i think the best i ever "won" was a suitcase last Christmas.

Did they let you do maths with the normal kids after you defeated all the retards?[/b]
    LOL

grats nik your the math champ of canada. while everyone else is out catching whales and building igloos and huntin moose and making fur coats from wolf fur, your sitting at your comp bragging on a game forum that your the best

A bike (Batavus fox if i remember right)
    Me and my older brother had to draw a bike with many benefits along with many many other kids. I came out as the winner!!
    My brother won a batman doll xD oh well, i was 5yrs old.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

a vs against my friend

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

a 55" Sony LCD TV :> Shurt still hates me for my; Sony 55" Class BRAVIA XBR8 Series LCD HD Television, such a beast <3

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores...552921665532062

I dont win many things.. Best I won was a scotter worth around 100 AUD :P

seriously? nothing with the value of over 5$...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast