Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fuck all Turks oky?

This is a discussion on Fuck all Turks oky? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I just wanna say all turks from ImSorry, 4Sultans, NovemberRain and IKOSDAH suck my dick all pls, all can burned ...
Page: 1

ShaaKa

I just wanna say all turks from ImSorry, 4Sultans, NovemberRain and IKOSDAH suck my dick all pls, all can burned in the hell mather fuker all. Im rassist? yessss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck all turks dupers. CaesaR, Today2Die, RedBall and BabyLove suck it pls!!! i hope u die fuker! us do this game a shit :angry:

Pd: I feel good now <_<

Flix

i was feeling sad but what you just wrote made me smile as i didnt understand one word

Ayman4u

Pd: I feel good now <_<[/b]
    Oh thats good News

ShaaKa

What is the news?

PSYK0SIN

Thumbs down

That you feel good

El_Emin

Dont cry have a milkshake baby...

ShaaKa

lol i know here none1 know why i feel good now... coz i expressing the angry thing that am for these idiots. We can make exp in DK CZ because all fuking turks have items +9 or +10, and come full party whit 3 dbuffers, all this party full scrolled (of course duped too...) and they think are owners... If u are in some clan turk like that i mentioning u are the same shit coz u are in party whit that dupers, kospers oky?
    And El_min if u want milk i can give u alot what u want... just pm me <_< .

PSYK0SIN

Well ure right but not all turks and fukkin idiot americans are scammers like the poor lil boy Josh so Dont blame turks for this Im not turkish anyways but ure right about dupers cuz if u dont get fukkin Sick for ure Gear its not fun anymore its like playing a single player game where u use cheats to finish the fukkin game and u change it in the first week cuz u have nothing else to discover Dude u have to see Logos :lol: lvl 44 running with shards and its his fukkin first week of game Xmas event ruined the game

graydeath

OH SIIEIEEE SHAAKKA SIEEE SEXO SIEEEEE

askheal

no.... k2 did it.... they ruined game by let ppl make things like this....
    there can be one roc +3 on server but it is sick when all clan members have dual +3 jewels ftw....
    i heard some ppl killing hundreds of duks and only get 2 or 1 roc...

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

heh someone is taking this game too serious

ShaaKa there are cheaters with items +1+2+3 in every server, dont cry because of it, anyways most of them are retartds who dont have skills, just good items.

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

ShaaKa there are cheaters with items +1+2+3 in every server, dont cry because of it, anyways most of them are retartds who dont have skills, just good items.[/b]
    +1

Solsk

I just wanna say all turks from ImSorry, 4Sultans, NovemberRain and IKOSDAH suck my dick all pls, all can burned in the hell mather fuker all. Im rassist? yessss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck all turks dupers. CaesaR, Today2Die, RedBall and BabyLove suck it pls!!! i hope u die fuker! us do this game a shit :angry:
    Pd: I feel good now <_<[/b]
    +1 cuz when im in moradon i get like 10 pms with fucken turkish msg, WHY THEY CANT SPEAK ENGLISH , THIS IS ENGLISH GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

El_Emin

u crying like river...
    i wonder if u knew the dupe method ...
    nvm keep crying...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast