Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Fuck all Turks oky?

This is a discussion on Fuck all Turks oky? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; +10 noob turk lured tw on me while afk guess what happend.....
Page: 2

jezuss

+10 noob turk lured tw on me while afk guess what happend..

tasartir06

Oh thats good News [/b]
    <_< u said u were busy with ur family... thats why u disband rmpkn... and that&#39;s a big lie... i saw u in game all the time... i just wanna make the fact u want to join bugger clan. Good luckk messing up ur account. :angry:

Ayman4u

<_< u said u were busy with ur family... thats why u disband rmpkn... and that&#39;s a big lie... i saw u in game all the time... i just wanna make the fact u want to join bugger clan. Good luckk messing up ur account. :angry:[/b]
    you really should stop your blablabal and the BS and shit you talking with you know nothing about facts stop talking about what you dont know you just showing yourself like a big idiot you dont know who you my acc or when i play so shut up please and i said if you are BLIND this is not quiting KO its quiting Being CL ...

i asnwered your shit already there

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=106326

Peace

lucifer4

Wink

I just wanna say all turks from ImSorry, 4Sultans, NovemberRain and IKOSDAH suck my dick all pls, all can burned in the hell mather fuker all. Im rassist? yessss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck all turks dupers. CaesaR, Today2Die, RedBall and BabyLove suck it pls!!! i hope u die fuker! us do this game a shit :angry:
    Pd: I feel good now <_<[/b]

give me ur items now

AFTER WHAT JUST HAPPEND TO ME I 100% AGREE WITH U.

ShaaKa

lol... El_Min pls don t post here anymore... i think u are another turk in this server. Do me a favor... quit from the game men pls and stop suck CaesaR Penys oki? U have ur items coz CaesaR dupe for u then wanna know something? u are the same shit than him and all turks, but the diference is all turks are friends don t need do nathing for get some items... and u... hahaa CaesaR fuck ur ass how oftem in a week?

MalaViDa

lol... El_Min pls don t post here anymore... i think u are another turk in this server. Do me a favor... quit from the game men pls and stop suck CaesaR Penys oki? U have ur items coz CaesaR dupe for u then wanna know something? u are the same shit than him and all turks, but the diference is all turks are friends don t need do nathing for get some items... and u... hahaa CaesaR fuck ur ass how oftem in a week?[/b]
    caesar give sweets to his child clannies and they suck his pennis ^^

i had a friend in sultans... 1 week there and they gived shells+7 (2nd month server) and uniques :S

they really sux but as someone said they dont have skills

_Hybrid_

I just wanna say all turks from ImSorry, 4Sultans, NovemberRain and IKOSDAH suck my dick all pls, all can burned in the hell mather fuker all. Im rassist? yessss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck all turks dupers. CaesaR, Today2Die, RedBall and BabyLove suck it pls!!! i hope u die fuker! us do this game a shit :angry:
    Pd: I feel good now <_<[/b]
    +1

caesar give sweets to his child clannies and they suck his pennis ^^

i had a friend in sultans... 1 week there and they gived shells+7 (2nd month server) and uniques :S

they really sux but as someone said they dont have skills[/b]
    +1

Fuk all TURKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12