Blackwater

This is a discussion on Blackwater within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; For those who don't know what blackwater is http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfu44knmLOE&...feature=related This is just sad. Do you guys believe in private military ...
Page: 1

Banned

For those who don't know what blackwater is
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfu44knmLOE&...feature=related

This is just sad.

Do you guys believe in private military organizations?

blackwater usa doesn't follow any code of war, they can kill as many civilians as they want and still can't be trialed because they're a private military contracter which bassically means they are mercenaries, the government hires them to do stuff that are too dangerous for their own troops to go through. blackwater will do anything and even shoot civilians that they think are a threat that goes near them.

it's quite sad but it's the only way to fight the guerrilla tactics now days, in order to fight the dirty, you got to fight dirty. but hey, everyday people die, and war is just war, no matter what happens for as long as men are existent, war will always be here. and in war casualties will always happen, civilians and children will always die, we can't stop that because we're not robots and humans aren't perfect. people will protest against war, what's the death toll in iraq right now for us armed forces? over how many years now? 7 or even 8 years? more people die in a car crash a year, more people die drowning in a kiddy pool a year, and more people die from drugs each year. it's just the way life is.

Banned

What does this mean?

Don't mess with the U.S.

TunaFishyMe

i dont know how true this stuff is cuz ive never actually read anything reliable about it. But personally, I think that a system that doesnt have to obey any laws is ridiculous. Especially if they are american. As you can see from the vid, these people are under educated, full of themselves because they are trained to be one of the most deadly people in the world. Sure, you should be able to hire men who want to risk their lives for money but they should have to follow rules as well. A private organization has to follow patent laws, why does a private army have the right to do anything they want? It might be necessary, but they can carry their duties without killing any civilian that just drove by.

What does this mean?
    Don't mess with the U.S. [/b]
    Actually, if it's true it means you're as bad if not worse than the people that are "terrorists"...

Psy

I can't believe you people have never heard of these assholes. Each member of Blackwater deserves to hang by a noose. The organization should be disbanded immediately. The government grants these people the right to do whatever they want within the country at certain times. During the New Orleans situation, these people tore an elderly couple away from their dogs, who they took around back and shot. They've also stolen guns from hundreds of people, and an occasion of this was caught on tape. They've harassed elderly people, there's a tape somewhere of them punching out an 80 year old woman because she refused to leave her home. Many members from Blackwater should be sitting in federal prison (as well as the people who granted them power)

The government has a bunch of fuck-ups, don't assume everything you see holding the bars and stars is good.

Banned

Actually, if it's true it means you're as bad if not worse than the people that are "terrorists"...[/b]
    I am talking about for the war issue. There like Marines but 10x better.

I think if you dig HARD enough you will actually find something bad about every country/goverment/ect.
    But when it comes twords the U.S. everyones like wtf!

I think if you dig HARD enough you will actually find something bad about every country/goverment/ect.
    But when it comes twords the U.S. everyones like wtf![/b]
    Hey could that possibly be because nobody actually needs to do the digging to find out disgustingly bad things about the U.S.?

I do partially agree with that though..

TunaFishyMe

But when it comes twords the U.S. everyones like wtf![/b]
    of course no country/government is perfect, you will always find bad things.
    however, the states does it openingly, pretty much telling you, "I dont give a fuck what you think. I am patriotic! American Pride!"

ooo yeaaaa!!

who cares ...

Banned

of course no country/government is perfect, you will always find bad things.
    however, the states does it openingly, pretty much telling you, "I dont give a fuck what you think. I am patriotic! American Pride!"

ooo yeaaaa!![/b]
    Actually, almost every country in the world has private militant groups. Some are refered to as terrorists. However, this thread isn't about if they "really exist" and if it is a "conspiracy", we already know they exist. The problem with Blackwater USA is that they do not have to answer to anyone. If you break the law in the American military while on active duty, you can either get court marshalled or go to military prison. However, when these guys break the law nothing happens to them. They get immunity to do whatever they want. Even if they went on a "turkey hunt", they can come back to America and live as an honored citizen who went to Iraq in order to "defend the country". They are not subjugated to any military laws.

When you hear about thousands of innocent people dying in Iraq, in almost every instance it is not the American military who is responsible, it is these people. However, the arabs can't tell the difference between merceneries and the army, so they classify them as American soldiers.

An average soldier gets paid $25, 000 a year, wheras these guys get paid $25, 000 a month. They also have almost the same equipment as the military, which makes them a deadly force.

NO RULES + RIGHT WING WHITE RETARDS + WEAPONS = DEADLY FORCE

I agree with Psy, they need to get disbanded however that is not very likely to happen. As explained in the video, even the democrats support these mercenaries.

Banned

I agree with Psy, they need to get disbanded however that is not very likely to happen. As explained in the video, even the democrats support these mercenaries.[/b]
    But didnt the video say that blackwater only likes republicans? i dont know this is a bit fishy what you said about democrats because i swore i herd something diffrent