Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

blowed

This is a discussion on blowed within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; man, just moved to brussels. just bought some hash at the tram stop, just wanted to let yall know i'm ...
Page: 1

air0r

man, just moved to brussels. just bought some hash at the tram stop, just wanted to let yall know i'm blowed and hope yall get blowed too.. its nice.. peace... lol

Hydr4

You are gay.

Cocaine

Yo nigga. I is blowed too. Man I love bein blowed. Fo blowin realz nuggah. I is blowed as hell.

air0r

You are gay.[/b]
    Damn, im gay.. dont be so hateful.. just go get high man.. lol..

man, just moved to brussels. just bought some hash at the tram stop, just wanted to let yall know i'm blowed and hope yall get blowed too.. its nice.. peace... lol[/b]
    ur first time or smth?

Banned

yup definitly a first timer, even tho on first time u usually dont feel shit

brussels rox :3 i keep gettin asked if im looking for some drugs by random pakis =X and since im an angel nd im not rich i say no :X

IM scared when im in brussels :-( all those azns and japs and black people >.<.

Jesusr0x

man, just moved to brussels. just bought some hash at the tram stop, just wanted to let yall know i&#39;m blowed and hope yall get blowed too.. its nice.. peace... lol[/b]
    Scum of Society.

Šiego says:
    but your american ass cant understand that
    Šiego says:
    bush and all his follozers should die.

Douche bag. If Belgium wasn&#39;t such bitches and just let Germany go attack France, instead you guys had to be little bitches and complain and started WW1 basically.

Also we were talking about Reagan but you brought up Bush, but anyways your a towel head.

Cocaine

Hey JesuSr0x, have you ever shot up heroin? It&#39;s definitely my favorite thing to do lately. The only problem is how expensive the good shit is! I&#39;ve had to steal money from my parents, sisters, and even my grandparents to feed my addiction! You know what, all this talking is making me wanna get my fix. So I&#39;ll talk to you later JesuSr0x!

Jesusr0x

Hey JesuSr0x, have you ever shot up heroin? It&#39;s definitely my favorite thing to do lately. The only problem is how expensive the good shit is! I&#39;ve had to steal money from my parents, sisters, and even my grandparents to feed my addiction! You know what, all this talking is making me wanna get my fix. So I&#39;ll talk to you later JesuSr0x![/b]
    Hope you forget to get the air out!

if belgium had just let germans make their way into france they would have won long before americans even got mobilized.

alcohol > other stuff.

LithiumBunny12

if belgium had just let germans make their way into france they would have won long before americans even got mobilized.[/b]
    lets play history 101 oh yeah they did lol

Jesusr0x

if belgium had just let germans make their way into france they would have won long before americans even got mobilized.[/b]
    Yeah and then the war would have been over.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast