Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Body disposal

This is a discussion on Body disposal within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Cremation. I think it's selfish and irrational to occupy valuable land with dead corpses. Cremation is also a very badass ...
Page: 2

Cremation. I think it's selfish and irrational to occupy valuable land with dead corpses. Cremation is also a very badass way to go out, especially if you have the appropriate music (disco inferno for me).

Banned

Cremation. I think it's selfish and irrational to occupy valuable land with dead corpses. Cremation is also a very badass way to go out, especially if you have the appropriate music (disco inferno for me).[/b]
    personally id rather hav my organs donated to people who would benefit from them or for research but my body burnt and scatered

didnt expect it too be burial or cremation with the title, "body disposal"......., not change it too cremation or burial , bit crued having it body disposal or offensive too people who have had loved ones pass away recently

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

When first read the topic title, thought Halcyon was trying to get rid of a victim... I was gonna say give it to starving pigs.

I wouldn't like either of the two. I want my body placed on a elf made canoe, with the weapons of my fallen enemies lying at my feet, and be sent off down a river, straight to a huge waterfall, but I'd be so strong that it wouldn't damage me, so my funeral ship would go all the way out to the ocean, till reaching a beach so I could scare some children with my dead face, and females could go and present the proper respect, aka blow job. That's right, even after death I could get it on.

When first read the topic title, thought Halcyon was trying to get rid of a victim... I was gonna say give it to starving pigs.

I wouldn't like either of the two. I want my body placed on a elf made canoe, with the weapons of my fallen enemies lying at my feet, and be sent off down a river, straight to a huge waterfall, but I'd be so strong that it wouldn't damage me, so my funeral ship would go all the way out to the ocean, till reaching a beach so I could scare some children with my dead face, and females could go and present the proper respect, aka blow job. That's right, even after death I could get it on.[/b]
    u bumped your head 1 to many time on a rock again dro?
    ore on drugs again :mellow:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

both

Apprently, in some monk-ish relgion, being buried after death is the greatest form of burial ritual. Having your life be eaten and decompose back into the earth to further sustain it it their greatest honor.

or mayeb that was just in a a book i read, iunno.

and since im a tool like that, ill pretend to be a monk

burn and scatter.. or just flush down the loo

waste of money to buy land and coffin to burry >_<

I wanna be mummified and put in a museum so I can freak people out even when im dead.

StoneColdAngel

I wanna be mummified and put in a museum so I can freak people out even when im dead. [/b]
    That would be the most scary haunted house in the whole world ><

On topic: I would like to get burned and my ash to be carried to the moon and scattered there ^^

That would be the most scary haunted house in the whole world ><

On topic: I would like to get burned and my ash to be carried to the moon and scattered there ^^[/b]

Awww, I thought id be a kinda cute mummy.

banaanc

Cremation or burial?

Which one and why?[/b]
    neither, id like to avoid both by not dieing :P

StoneColdAngel

Awww, I thought id be a kinda cute mummy. [/b]
    I have never sen a "cute" mummy wth nightel ears :P

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I want a burial at sea, far less chance of being re-animated into a zombie, or my grave being robbed.

I wouldn&#39;t like either of the two. I want my body placed on a elf made canoe, with the weapons of my fallen enemies lying at my feet, and be sent off down a river, straight to a huge waterfall, but I&#39;d be so strong that it wouldn&#39;t damage me, so my funeral ship would go all the way out to the ocean, till reaching a beach so I could scare some children with my dead face, and females could go and present the proper respect, aka blow job. That&#39;s right, even after death I could get it on.[/b]
    Holy shit. That made me laugh lol. Spit out my freakin Capn crunch and shit

"from ashes we came, And Ashes we shall go"

i dunno if anyone said that just thought of it but i wanna be cremated cause seriously i don&#39;t want no fucking maggots crawling through my eye sockets fuck that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast