Boondock Saints.

This is a discussion on Boondock Saints. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Have anyone seen this movie? Just watched it today, and I really enjoyed it....
Page: 1

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Default Boondock Saints.

Have anyone seen this movie? Just watched it today, and I really enjoyed it.

lll eMo lll

thats te one with billy connoly yes? and at the end they assasinate that italian dude in the courtroom. i may be thinkin of a different film. think they was irish brothers or something.

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Yup, that's the one.

wako0

i loooooooooooved it! its too bad they couldnt put it on theatres when they made it, i think it was at the time those kids shot everyone at their school thats why.

"Fuck! Ass!" hahaha that old mad is so funny and Rocco :wub: and ofc the saints :wub: :wub: oh mas what a good movie Veritas and Aequitas

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Yeah, the old guy was really funny. Rocco was kinda retarded in a way though.

Diler

that movie was great!

5DollahSuckySucky

omg i just watched it today xD

Rentzusuken

It's one of the best movies EVER.

Pwner

Yeha, i saw it like 3 times once, i love the part when they falling from a vent, and like killing everyone around them while they are in the air, and when they throw a toliet in some russian guys head

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    It's one of the best movies EVER.[/b]
    +1, definately one of the best movies EVER.

<!--QuoteBegin-Pwner

Yeha, i saw it like 3 times once, i love the part when they falling from a vent, and like killing everyone around them while they are in the air, and when they throw a toliet in some russian guys head
    Yeah, both parts were really cool.

AllTheWay

its my favourite
    i just love the part when they are in a bar and he goes like
    "prisadjasdjsad ya?" in russian and BOOM kicks their ass's
    ownage

Hilarious movie...my favorite part was when the cat accidentally got shot. :lol: