Bought gb's from MMORPG Service

This is a discussion on Bought gb's from MMORPG Service within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Hi I recently bought some gb's from a MMORPG Service that sells it. But I haven't received it yet :/ ...
Page: 1

darkeye

Unhappy

Hi

I recently bought some gb's from a MMORPG Service that sells it. But I haven't received it yet :/ and normally I get it within 48 hours.
    The site looks professional and I'm sure they won't scam or anything.
    I sended a message to the email and on the site aswell but no response...

How can I get my gb's that I paid for?

Banned

lol....

Charge Back

Banned

just wait...bug em every now and then till they get fed up and get some for you.

i've got scammed by those sites before, once on runescape which made me quit, then again on wow, which also made me quit

you deserved it -.-

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Good for u, feed the poor chinks who in return koxp ur isiloon, fealknor, other bosses they can handle and fuk up game economy. But hey, atleast u got ur gb's ... ... not.

Good for u, feed the poor chinks who in return koxp ur isiloon, fealknor, other bosses they can handle and fuk up game economy. But hey, atleast u got ur gb's ... ... not.[/b]
    i agree with this guy. don't blame the chinese for making money off people who are dumber than them. blame the dumb ones who buy it, because if no one buys it then the chinese wouldn't of sell it in the first place. they're just being smart over people who aren't as smart.

just like mcdonald's. people are blaming mcdonald's for their own problems. mcdonald's never forced anyone to eat there, people to chose to eat there and get fat. if nobody eats there then they wouldn't of sell their food in the first place. people can't take responsibility for their own actions anymore, so they got to blame other things for their own problems. "hey let's sue mcdonald's because we chose to eat here and now we're fat." how ridiculous this is.

BlackIrish

God you are a fucking tard.
    I don't even want to get into the McDonald's issue, cause its fucking pointless and you haven't figured that point yet.
    And if you haven't noticed, Magyk here (the dude that you agreed with) just pointed how he hates people for paying to the guys that RUIN this game. Yes. THE CHINKS FFS. They koxp the fuck out of everything that moves and sell their loot for 2x of their usual monthly payment in china.
    Oh a few more things dave, stop making pointless topics please. People are fed up with your bullshit.

coins are coins. theres no such thing as chinese coins

Banned

coins are coins. theres no such thing as chinese coins[/b]
    i actually laughed out loud at this :lol:

simple182

God you are a fucking tard.
    I don't even want to get into the McDonald's issue, cause its fucking pointless and you haven't figured that point yet.
    And if you haven't noticed, Magyk here (the dude that you agreed with) just pointed how he hates people for paying to the guys that RUIN this game. Yes. THE CHINKS FFS. They koxp the fuck out of everything that moves and sell their loot for 2x of their usual monthly payment in china.
    Oh a few more things dave, stop making pointless topics please. People are fed up with your bullshit.[/b]
    seriously guys stop useign the word "chink"