Build me a laptop

This is a discussion on Build me a laptop within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Hey, i dont know anything really about graphic cards or proccessers or w/e.... so if anyone gets bored and would ...
Page: 1

air0r

Hey, i dont know anything really about graphic cards or proccessers or w/e.... so
    if anyone gets bored and would like to help me out with finding a perfect laptop for playing smaller games like
    Ko, counter-strike, guild wars, ect then please do so.... just send me a link if you end up doing it ;D... and preferablly a price range of 1200 or below.. i just want a cheap but reliable one.. ..

Building a laptop is much more expensive than building a desktop... so unless ur absolutely need a laptop, go desktop

lol since when do you build a laptop anyone i guess u can select the parts u wants from some distrubutors if i was u and u have about 2 grand to drop hit up newegg.com tigerdirect.com and pricegrabber.com to refer all the laptops u look at to try and get a lower price always make sure ur not paying taxes and also try to get free shipping deals

but yeah as he said building a desktop = to a 4000 $ laptop would only cost 800 at the most maybe 900 with a monitor