Can anyone confirm this?

This is a discussion on Can anyone confirm this? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Ian Mackaye, lead singer of influential hardcore band Minor Threat as well as Fugazi passed away today in a Baltimore ...
Page: 1

@FT3R5H()CK

Ian Mackaye, lead singer of influential hardcore band Minor Threat as well as Fugazi passed away today in a Baltimore hospital room. Outside a Fugazi show in New Jersey last night, the singer was struck by a car passing by the front of the Ventura Theatre. Brunswick police say that the driver allegedly stopped, but then fled the scene. There is now a police investigation underway.

Mackaye was rushed to St. Agnes Hospital in Baltimore, where he was pronounced dead this morning at 6am

Can anyone confirm or deny this? If true R.I.P great artist

Banned

a senior at my school died this morning on the way to school in a car crash
    he was driving his truck on a little bridge i mean LITTLE and i dont know how it happend but he died around lunch time
    wreck happend about 7 a,m. or so enternal bleeding ftl

ewenson_tr

a senior at my school died this morning on the way to school in a car crash
    he was driving his truck on a little bridge i mean LITTLE and i dont know how it happend but he died around lunch time
    wreck happend about 7 a,m. or so enternal bleeding ftl [/b]

Yeah cause that had ANY relevance, he probably drove off the bridge because he didn't want to be around you for another day.

@FT3R5H()CK

Yeah cause that had ANY relevance, he probably drove off the bridge because he didn't want to be around you for another day.[/b]
    Little harsh, the kid might be annoying some times but still there is a line.

And for anyone that is a Fugazi/Minor Threat fan the entire thing was false.

Banned

Yeah cause that had ANY relevance, he probably drove off the bridge because he didn't want to be around you for another day.[/b]
    you are so stupid..