CAN WE GET A MOD TO CLEAN UP ALL THESE DUPE POSTS PLYS

This is a discussion on CAN WE GET A MOD TO CLEAN UP ALL THESE DUPE POSTS PLYS within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; we need a mod to clean up all the posts that are dupes and not supposed to be here .... ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default CAN WE GET A MOD TO CLEAN UP ALL THESE DUPE POSTS PLYS

we need a mod to clean up all the posts that are dupes and not supposed to be here .... i know devile is real busy at work but there are other mods and s hit....start moving them to archives section or delete them or move them to where they belong as i do on my forums.....we have to much crap here to sift through to get to the real deal mcneil shizzy....go go go clean up

also delete my post or move it to the whinner section please i put this in the wrong section.....rofl :P :lol:

Banned

Default CAN WE GET A MOD TO CLEAN UP ALL THESE DUPE POSTS PLYS

we need a mod to clean up all the posts that are dupes and not supposed to be here .... i know devile is real busy at work but there are other mods and s hit....start moving them to archives section or delete them or move them to where they belong as i do on my forums.....we have to much crap here to sift through to get to the real deal mcneil shizzy....go go go clean up

also delete my post or move it to the whinner section please i put this in the wrong section.....rofl :P :lol:

Banned

+1 still waiting for clean up

Heim4teil

yes plz =) up

visi

/wipe -_-

Hostage

Here lets start..