Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Champions League Final....

This is a discussion on Champions League Final.... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; lol its summer in moscow by then.. moscow has cold winters and warm summers and like I said before they ...
Page: 2

Arthurios

lol its summer in moscow by then.. moscow has cold winters and warm summers and like I said before they made/making a complete new pitch

kibal

Both teams r form england so the match ll be bored ( just angry cose no spanish teams in the final).
    Just resell the tickets for hight price xD

Been offered tickets... Should i go?????[/b]
    You should be slapped for even asking this ...

ManU for life

btw.. when is it? Oo

Both teams r form england so the match ll be bored ( just angry cose no spanish teams in the final).
    Just resell the tickets for hight price xD[/b]
    the 2 best finals in CL history were Man U in 99 against bayern and Liverpool in 2005 against milan, so i dont think english clubs play boring. If anything the worst final was the year 2 italian clubs made the final.

IMO best combination for an good final is when the two clubs are from different countries coz every country has its own 'style' of playing and they wouldnt have met each other on d field in the domestic leagues and cups.

This is the first time that two english clubs will b playing the final, lets see if this can get interesting with English clubs!

premier league is the best football

kibal

the 2 best finals in CL history were Man U in 99 against bayern and Liverpool in 2005 against milan, so i dont think english clubs play boring. If anything the worst final was the year 2 italian clubs made the final.[/b]
    I dont like the premier league but both matches that u said were rlly good at least exciting dunno if they r the best of the history of CL since i didnt c all matches in the history of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12