Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

charlie187

This is a discussion on charlie187 within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Did charlie ever get like..prosecuted/arrested or anything for scamming/hacking and doing all that shit to people? I just thought of ...
Page: 1

cRuX

Did charlie ever get like..prosecuted/arrested or anything for scamming/hacking and doing all that shit to people? I just thought of him the other day and laughed to myself..that kid was brilliant until he fucked with TOO many people.

all his information was posted somewhere on ko4life or ko ranking, like his address, school, full name, etc. never heard from him in along time :/

cRuX

all his information was posted somewhere on ko4life or ko ranking, like his address, school, full name, etc. never heard from him in along time :/[/b]
    lol yeah i remember everyone adding him to myspace and prank phone calling his phone and stuff but..I'm talking about actual Legal troubles.

lucifer4

yes hes doing time in knight online jail :P

cRuX

yes hes doing time in knight online jail :P[/b]

gabrud

rofl that faggot lil kid hes prolly getting owned by his parents lmfao

lucifer4

i remembered a guy in edana scamming

his name was familiar, actually the number

Tank187 all tiem scammer from Edana

he was from peru, and thief

gabrud

tank187 is charlie187 if u type in charlie187 on ko4life search ull find everything about him who he scammed alot of stuff wathe did and how they tracked his ass down

cRuX

i remembered a guy in edana scamming

his name was familiar, actually the number

Tank187 all tiem scammer from Edana

he was from peru, and thief[/b]
    gtfo out of my topic.

lucifer4

gtfo out of my topic.[/b]
    cant cuz he scammed me too for eme once they were expensive

we got it from tk and he scam us

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Charlie was ip banned from the K2 network and all his account were banned or deleated.

btw, 187 is a common police code, so lots of people use it in their name. Too bad a scammer ruined it in 2 rpg's :lol:

all his information was posted somewhere on ko4life or ko ranking, like his address, school, full name, etc. never heard from him in along time :/[/b]
    i miss the aol scene when ppls ssn's would get scrolled and people would card dildos in there name to there parents house scammers here get off way to easy

11/14/2007 1:47:40 AM charlie 187? mike hey who is this
    11/14/2007 1:47:40 AM charlie 187? mike i for got
    last time i seen him on msn the guy was kool in runescape but scamming wasn't as serious as it is here scamming was just considered a skill like mining in runescape lol

fest0 im pretty sure he ended up unbanned he told me he ncs and shit and said something bout some clan i can't remember but i guess it was one of the guys here that really hated him was the leader and they didn't even know it was charlie he got a thrill outta it

i think most scammers are fun>profit

DragonFire

i miss the aol scene when ppls ssn's would get scrolled and people would card dildos in there name to there parents house scammers here get off way to easy

last time i seen him on msn the guy was kool in runescape but scamming wasn't as serious as it is here scamming was just considered a skill like mining in runescape lol

fest0 im pretty sure he ended up unbanned he told me he ncs and shit and said something bout some clan i can't remember but i guess it was one of the guys here that really hated him was the leader and they didn't even know it was charlie he got a thrill outta it

i think most scammers are fun>profit[/b]

Or it was just another one of his lies to go with all the other ones he has told.

i think most scammers are fun>profit[/b]
    He never got unbanned after i got alex to ban him, all the accounts i posted were banned

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast