Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Cheating on Exams

This is a discussion on Cheating on Exams within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Don't need to cheat on exams if your cool with the teacher...
Page: 3

Banned

Don't need to cheat on exams if your cool with the teacher

hmm some people are saying your cheating yourself if you cheat..but i dont really think that applies very much to high school. that really applies to college but not really in HS.

you learn minimal info that you can actually use in the real world to become successful in high school, and minimal info that will help you in college.

during school the few times i actually pay attention and learn something is when i know itll actually help me somewhere in life. everything else that we are "taught" i just ignore it until the day before the test...learn it all the day before the test, look over the stuff for a few minutes before the test and then all i have to do is put it on paper, and it gets a good grade.

now during school if i do feeel like cheating, ill be honest i got some pretty lenient cheaters and if i need to cheat..i will just ask friend next to me, have someone hand me there test (be sneaky of course). you could sit on notes and look at them between your legs. someone else said write the notes on your body..i never did that but im sure it would work. the calculator idea is good if you have one handy. my teachers never really notice me cheating cause im pretty slick about it..mostly because i let people cheat off me all the time..so if you know how to do it well both ways i geuss it helps :P.

gl with cheating, im geussing your taking your finals now since its like halfway through the school year, atleast were i live it is. i got my finals next week :P

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

My point was that you don't need to be a nerd to be good at the school. Gosh i even used to learn about 15-20 minutes in the train on my way to school/home. What else could you possibly do in a train?[/b]
    That's what I've always tried to tell people, none of them understand how I can be lazy and still pass :unsure:

cRuX

I cheated my way through my AP Chem course senior year of high school.. I didn't do one homework assignment, test, or quiz on my own and I got a B+..just make friends with the write students and they'll let you cheat off of them.

if ur a chick just wear a skirt and drop ur pencil it worked for half the girls i've met there all dumb as bricks yet there gpa is great

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123