Chinese gold farmers

This is a discussion on Chinese gold farmers within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho5Yxe6UVv4 Really interesting video...
Page: 1

ZumieZ

Banned

i dont understand how they could feel like they accomplished something, i mean i play for fun and all but i mean damn, thats just overdoing it

ignaz

i saw a documentation about it

those chinese farmers suffer alot

the one chinese farmer in the documentary said that the game is all the time in his brain, it doesnt get out..he sees monsters and hears the music and so and cant really sleep

there is like a market where people offer themselves for those gold companies

a bit mercy for them is needed

Arthurios

lol is all I can say

ZumieZ

lol is all I can say[/b]
    They do that for living , if you think about it, in asia africa and some fukked up places in South America there is unemployment .
    people go for everything thats why companies are making profit out of it , by making their workers work like slaves for lon hours and very small pay.
    At least here , some of them have a lil job where it can be fun sometimes and as someone said , there is some sense of accomplishment after all.
    I have nothing against them , because i know how fukked up it is when a whole country suffers from unemployment

Arthurios

I know that.. but its the fault of china as country they should give more help to the poor. Diff between rich and poor is very huge over there. And you cant compare africa with china.. china has 1 of the best economy's of the world and its still growing.