Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Chinese man dropped dead after playing Internet games for three consecutive days

This is a discussion on Chinese man dropped dead after playing Internet games for three consecutive days within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; best i ever played was 45 hrs straight starcraft + age of emprie had like real dead red eyes then ...
Page: 3

startrizerg

best i ever played was 45 hrs straight starcraft + age of emprie had like real dead red eyes then only .. haed was cracking then ..
    but i use to think if some1 wake 8 + day then only they die , this is preety cool easy death in 3 days this is great info kind of cheapest and easyest way to die :P i will try it 2 -3 yr down the line xD

tommyleonghk

whats so funny about another man dying?

plenty ppl die in 1 day...

Ki1laH

Sad...

That some hardcore nerd gets worldwide recognition for playing a video game for 3 days straight and dieing...he had it coming...common sense.

Seriously, we here more about stupid idiots like this than the people that die for real causes or saving somebody's life.

startrizerg

comon what max ppl get regcogize in world r celebrity what they do nothing ... no 1 really care about ppl who die for real causes or saving somebody . i think 80% of ppl in the world dont care about anything only there self circle area thats it .

thats hardly funny.

those guys are fuckheads for joking.
    i wonder if the guys brother did die, or if was just a joke?[/b]
    1) he most likely didnt because i seriously doubt that posting it on wow forums full of people that didnt know him was high on hi slist of prioities if he did die.
    2) its funny because druids can battle res maybe the guy just wanted to RP a little.

DragonFire

Vyper, I miss you buddy...Been a while since 8ball :P

Banned

reminds me of grinding apos till 9 am the next morning with a couple of clannies, and i realized, i had started at 9 am the day before

Vyper

I couldn't stay away. Started playing again last week. Joined Outkasted, bunch of nice peeps, but ya...miss the old 8ballers. I even miss the notorious ones... Wonder where everyone's hiding? I have a theory that Hypn0s was never a real guy, but a ghost in the machine... he was way too mysterious h34r:

Vyper, I miss you buddy...Been a while since 8ball :P[/b]

Banned

I couldn't stay away. Started playing again last week. Joined Outkasted, bunch of nice peeps, but ya...miss the old 8ballers. I even miss the notorious ones... Wonder where everyone's hiding? I have a theory that Hypn0s was never a real guy, but a ghost in the machine... he was way too mysterious h34r:[/b]
    yeah, everyone is about done with ko : (

i got a 73 warrior but i never play him

DragonFire

lol, I love Hyp he was awesome..and I stopped talking to wex for a while...then when I got my new msn I forgot to add him and now I don't remember his address 8Ball was the best back in the days lol... And ya josh, I totally remember those days :P

venom

one man died on games convention 3years ago

In April, President Hu Jintao launched a campaign to rid the Internet of "unhealthy" content and make it a platform for Communist Party doctrine.[/b]
    hmmm so the commies are gonna rid the world of gold sellers :P

thats it ! my computer teacher told us that in beginning of class yesterday XD!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123