Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

clan TOWN

This is a discussion on clan TOWN within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; them was the days Town EK anni IS NN are really the only good gun old school clans i remember[/b] ...
Page: 2

_Hybrid_

them was the days Town EK anni IS NN are really the only good gun old school clans i remember[/b]
    good old days

but idk if there still TOWN members now

Shojumaru

They had a sub clan called "(space)TOWN" and the leader was a mage called (can't remember his name) whose favourite quote was "die in fire biatch!"

I was a member of TOWN, unfortunatly the clan disbanded like 2-3 months after i joined. Some of them joined to Sacred and some to AlmaLibre while i moved to Beramus. Good old days.

Shojumaru

His name was BOTA

kibal

were u a town member? , i was in TOWN but went human for have fun with w00tabulous.
    I have some of the old TOWN members in my msn but u should say me who u r before i give u them.

Psy

I played in town with SS bobert and NYchris - ah happy days![/b]
    too bad you suck! i&#39;m sure they weren&#39;t happy when they played with you <_<

P.S. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3YEt0fViC0

j/k wubu2? hellgate london i&#39;m assuming.

Old memories.. Than KO was great game and than I was newb
    Every int priest could kill me in cz (and they did it so many time ofc...) rofl

noone

wasnt soulslayer the good geared warriror who died 2x tanking sq with a 1920heal few years ago? :P

maybe im just confusing with some1 else...

SoulSlayer was shitty geared, untill a he became über GM geared... and not to mention GM lvled from 65 to 70 then to 80 :P
    but then again you shouldnt start a TOWN thread... Because it will turn into 1 big flaming, personally i could write a 2-3 pages long reply bout its corruption but i simply cba :P

and btw herb UNIQUE ftw!!!!!!!!! dont u dare forget us :< after all those times ive ruined ur aoe <3

Banned Senior Member

wasn&#39;t AlmaLibre basically a remake of TOWN? Same with KittiesT_T

hello allll

someone rememberd clan TOWN of was in ares3-5 years ago i rememberd of SoulSlayer was the leader of clan TOWN
    was clan Eternal_Knights too and more clans
    someone know the msn or email or something of player of was in clan TOWN

i played 3-5 years ago

but someone can tell me more about this clan pls clan TOWN?? i dont remember all[/b]
    _SoulSlayer_ made TOWN to be closed when he passed to orc side at july 2005 and open his clan almalibre and everyone passed
    and i know there are still some players that were in town/old players on ares (all the peruvians) warpath..dark devil...drackfrack...holy sexy?(SinSexy) all that played in logos for 3-4 month..
    <3 ares
    but i were a noob lvl 50 that couldnt lvl up in ash knight (180 hp pots >_< all turks rest when mana/hp goes down and not use pots at all) was hard to get deru/apos party without cape no metter how good your iteams were(for a middle man lvl and old times) >(set chitin +6/10 str bardish+7/70 lupus) that was in about march than i moved for a sin well time to back

jerseyboy

ahhh the gold ole` days, i was in annihilation back in the town days when Anni had the castle. xyz, banek, scottydawg, oh man . lureing on all the EK DTS macro partys lmao. Holding off the Castle , fun fun times

too bad you suck! i&#39;m sure they weren&#39;t happy when they played with you <_<

P.S. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3YEt0fViC0

j/k wubu2? hellgate london i&#39;m assuming.[/b]
    AHAHAHAHAH LOL the guy was buffing his fucken leather jacket!!! thats the shit man!! happydays=Great stuff :P
    Psy you got taste man :P

wasn&#39;t AlmaLibre basically a remake of TOWN? Same with KittiesT_T[/b]
    No it wasnt, AlmaLibre was a mix of Greeks+Remains of Unique players + Some ex EK players.. Further on some TOWN players joined

Trawma_35

all good time im missing them so so so much

then MONSTERKILL MADE sacred clan with a black cape and a white dragon xD

when he was in cz always rape all humans around

i miss the old time

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast