Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

College baseball fans look here xD

This is a discussion on College baseball fans look here xD within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Go Omaha![/b] :huh: are you dumb? just currious.Considering Omaha isnt a team, it is a town with inside a state, ...
Page: 2

Beast&Harlot

Go Omaha![/b]
    :huh: are you dumb? just currious.Considering Omaha isnt a team, it is a town with inside a state, and the team that represents the state of nebraska didnt even make it.

Banned

GO TURKEY

fry

:huh: are you dumb? just currious.Considering Omaha isnt a team, it is a town with inside a state, and the team that represents the state of nebraska didnt even make it.[/b]

lol, was just saying go omaha, my favorite band is from there. I was actually there ~3 months ago. And currently attend one of the schools in it, but they lost already :/ think they won in 2005 or 06, not 100% sure tho.

Beast&Harlot

lol, was just saying go omaha, my favorite band is from there. I was actually there ~3 months ago. And currently attend one of the schools in it, but they lost already :/ think they won in 2005 or 06, not 100% sure tho.[/b]
    What school you go to?UNO?And no nebraska wont ever win a CWS they dont have the team enough to do it, they can make it but get to cocky once there.they for some reason think they are top shit when they come in ranked last.

P.S.
    RICE LOSING TO UNC HUGE UPSET!

Banned

gogog rice

Beast&Harlot

gogog rice [/b]
    Screw rice, lol my friend wants them to win also and she lost money to me today cuz i said they would lose before the game started xD

Beast&Harlot

WOOT rice went home.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12